𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕀𝔼 𝕋𝕎𝕆

Trina dug her face deeper into Jimin's neck and held his arm tighter. "I love you."

Spaced out while staring at a blank wall, he nodded and kissed her forehead. "Go to sleep baby. You have work tomorrow."

She sleepily nodded and closed her eyes. Only to open it back up. "Can you tell me what's on your mind?"

There wasn't a movement only a slight hum.

Trina sat up and his eyes drifted to meet hers.

"Are you upset because I'm pregnant?"

Jimin squinted his eyes and moved up. "Why would I be upset about that?"

"Because you're not saying anything." She looked down with a sad expression. "It's not his if you think t—"

"I know it's not his, Trina. I mean—it better not be, but that's not it."

"Then what is it?.."

"Trina! You're ruining my life."

A flashback from her nightmare flooded her thoughts.

"D—don't say that."

"It's true though." The two locked eyes until she guiltily looked down. He sighed and sat up. "Do you really love—"

"Of course I love you! Don't even ask me a stupid question. I made a wrong decision, okay? I'm sorry. You know how truly bad I feel, but I never used you."

Jimin shook his head and shrugged. "Maybe we got engaged too quickly. There's a lot I don't know about you."

Trina frowned. She got off the bed and grabbed her phone. "Okay. I'm not dealing with this. You clearly don't want to be with me."

"See this is what I'm talking about. Whenever I wanna be serious, you walk away. Just shut the fuck up and listen, damn!"

The chatty broad closed her mouth so quick, you'd think she'd been slapped. Trina had never seen her boyfriend pissed, upset, but never this angry. And she knew he had every right to be.

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

Jimin sat up and rubbed his face. "Goddd, I don't know why he wanted me to tell you this."

Trina stared with concern. She grabbed his hands to pull them down so he could look at her. "What happened?.."

"Your dumbass baby daddy!"

"Jungkook? What?? What happened?! Did he touch you?? Wha—"

"No. He did something worse."

The dark woman got off the bed and quickly grabbed her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna call the cops. Whatever he did, he deserves to go to j-"

Jimin rubbed his forehead and sighed. "Trina, cut that dramatic shit out."

"Jimin?? Why are you talking to me like that? What's wrong with you?"

"You!" He stood you and snatched the phone. "He took a job offer in Seattle. He's moving with you two's daughter."

Trina frowned and turned to the door.

"Trina. Where are you going?"

She ignored her boyfriend and grabbed her keys.

"Trina. Trina!"

She turned around an gave him a smile. It was weird. It was neither genuine nor fake. Just...there.

"I have to do something. I'll be back."