eight: Wedding Bells

Authors note: alright, we back. :) excuse any typos, enjoy! <3
——————————————————————————
Three weeks have passed, it was the day of Dave & Melanie's Wedding

Laurianna's Dad flew black in town just for the special day...

Everything was flowing well for everyone, so it seemed.

Laurianna's POV:

Today is the big day, the past few weeks were a bit of a struggle for me. Dave wouldn't say a word to me unless it was around everyone and he had no choice but to speak and act normal, it's as if he had no other emotion towards me but the fake shit he was pulling but at this point I don't even think it was fake. I feel like he means this and he just used me to fulfill his final fantasies as an unmarried man.

Kimberly still had no clue of anything that went on between me and Dave, It hurt me inside not to tell her but I couldn't speak of everything without feeling low inside....

On another note, It was almost time. 1:00 was almost here, it's currently 11:43 , time to start heading to the venue.

I walked down the stairs, my hair was silky straight in a middle part, it stopped right above my butt, i had on a tan nude color fitted dress and cute matching tan heels that had fur above where my toes would be. For jewelry I kept it simple, a pretty gold dainty necklace and diamond stud butterfly earrings my dad gifted me two Christmas's ago and of course my makeup was beat beautifully.

Kimberly was wearing an orange dress that complimented her skin very well. She had on black two strap heels with a black clutch to go with the shoes. Her hair was in a cute top knot half up half down hairstyle and she had on a diamond bracelet to keep it simple with Diamond hoops. Kimberly loves her hoops.

"Ahh you look so good" Kim squealed
"You do too!!!" I said smiling spritzing on my Woman by Ralph Lauren perfume.

"Wow" i heard a deep voice say. I turned around it was my dad...

I smiled, "Hey daddy!!" I ran and gave him a hug.

"You girls look amazing" he said

"Thankyou Mr. C" Kim said hugging my dad.

"We better get going, the driver is outside waiting to take us to the venue" my dad said

I looked at my phone it was 12:08

I grew a little anxious, I really have to go see Dave get married.

We all got into the car, and I prepared myself for the wedding.

*15 minutes later*

We arrived at the venue.

it was beautiful

it was beautiful ... we walked in and took our seats.

Kimberly sat by Jaleel and I sat next to Kim, my dad sat next to me and about 20 minutes later everyone was seated and the music began to play...

The bridesmaids and groomsmen made an entrance first. They were wearing baby blue dresses with pearl colored hair clips in their hair. It was cute since baby blue and cream was the theme. The groomsmen had on cream colored suits with a baby blue handkerchief tucked into the pocket and baby blue ties.

They made their way to their spots then the flower girls walked next, tossing the beautiful baby blue flower petals and then Dave .... Dave walked his way up to his spot.

A few minutes went by and he was looking through the seats of people faintly grinning at everyone he made eye contact with, he sort of looked anxious.

I got distracted by hearing the gasps of a few people ,
Then i saw why. Finally, Melanie began walking down the aisle

Her dress was freaking beautiful

She walked down the aisle , her dad on her side

She walked down the aisle , her dad on her side. She was smiling, you could tell she was inlove. Her eyes glowed from the tears she was holding back making eye contact with Dave, he was smiling .. impressed at her I assumed. It was heart warming.

She got up to the stand where Dave was standing and she placed her flowers into the vase by them then they held hands.

"We are gathered here for the beautiful love Dave & Melanie share" the wedding officiant said.

he continued talking they said some things then proceeded to their vows

they said the typical vows which wasn't very heartfelt to me, plus Dave is a rapper i know he has something original in him he could've spoke but i continued listening.

Kim was over there tearing up, i laughed at her a little

Then i heard the words, "Melanie, Do you take Dave Brewster to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"I do." She said

"Dave, do you take Melanie to be your wife, in sickness, health wealth and all things in between"

"I do" he said

"Does anyone here reject the marriage of Melanie and Dave?" The officiator asked
Melanie looked into the crowd, red in he face,
Sienna let out a fake cough but nobody took it as disapproval although she rolled her eyes a few minutes after..

The initiator nodded,  "Dave and Melanie. I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Brewster, Dave you may kiss the bride"

They kissed and everyone cheered and clapped...

I couldn't lie it was sweet. After they made their way out it was time for the reception. A limo was there to pick them up & we all headed to the wedding reception.

"PARTY TIMEEEE" Kimberly squealed after getting out the car to go into the reception

"Yess" i chuckled.

We made is to where the wedding reception was being held.

There was a pretty dance floor, a huge cake... and it was just really pretty but also a bit rushed.

Melanie came out in her reception dress

"SingleLadiessss line up! Time to catch the flowers"

Me and Kim gave eachother a look and she pulled me to go get in line, Melanie looked back "Alrightyy girlssss.... 1.....2....3...." she threw the flowers

Everyone was running to them then bloop I caught them. I wasn't even trying honestly, I didn't even want the flowers. I awkwardly smiled "woohoo" i said

"Ahhhhh Mufffiiinnnnnn, you caught themmmm!!" She said cheesing!!!!

I let out a slight laugh.

The rest of the night went by smoothly. We ate, drank, they had their first dance and then all the other typical wedding things went down.

The night was great I can't lie.

Two more hours went by and Dave and Melanie headed to their car, Honeymoon time!

They went to the airport to their private airplane, Satorini is the special destination.