Episode Fifty-Five: Alex Chang, The Dark Lord (Season 4 Finale)

(Start in the Dark Lord's castle. The Dream Team is walking together.)

Daph-Nii-Here it is, guys! Today we're beating the final boss!

Hidea-Kii-Er, at least trying to.

Trini-Tii-Even with the Dream Team, I find it highly unlikely we're gonna beat him on the first try.

Daph-Nii-Yeah. If that dragon was an indicator of anything, I'd say this won't be easy, but we have to do this. For Miitopia!

Hidea-Kii/Trini-Tii/Junko-For Miitopia!

(They charge into the throne room. Shot of ALEX's right hand.)

Daph-Nii-Hand!

(ALEX's left hand.)

Daph-Nii-Hand!

(ALEX's face.)

Daph-Nii-Face!

Alex-Gah HA ha haaa! Well, LOOK who it IS!

Daph-Nii-We're ready for you, Dark Lord Alex Chang! I've assembled the Dream Team, and you're gonna die!

Alex-Aww, is the widdle advenTURE party gonna BEAT me up? Ah...Ahaha...Pfff ha ha HAAA! You MAKE me laugh. Aren't YOU just PREcious? And you came ALL this WAY to PLAY with ME. But playtime's nearly over. I'll just HELP mySELF to those CUTE little FAces. AND your SOULS 'cause suddenly, I'm THE FLYING DUTCHMAN! And finally, YOUR LIVES!

Daph-Nii-What?! There's no way we're losing to you!

Trini-Tii-Think realistically, Daph-Nii.

Daph-Nii-Dark Lord Alex Chang, prepare to taste defeat!

(She kicks her shoe into ALEX's face. Opening theme.)

Daph-Nii-Alex Chang, the Dark Lord. Our final foe. Now, let's get this party started.

(They draw their weapons. DAPH-NII blows hyper sprinkles on HIDEA-KII and JUNKO.)

Hidea-Kii/Junko-OOH YEAHH!

Daph-Nii-Now, let's get this party really started.

Trini-Tii-I'll start us off!

(She attacks ALEX. He flinches. TRINI-TII laughs.)

Trini-Tii-This is how you react to that little tap?

Daph-Nii-I've been saving this for a difficult battle, the most powerful love song I've got!

(She begins singing.)

Daph-Nii-They call me Juan. They call me Jose. They call me Carlos Sanchez Dela Cruz Rodriguez Martinez Lopez.

(The other members get the heart-eyes.)

Daph-Nii-I knew that would work somehow. Hopefully, this guy has, like, no speed so we can just beat up on him.

Hidea-Kii-YEAH LET'S BEAT UP ON HIM!

(He attacks ALEX.)

Junko-ME TOO! ME TOO!

Daph-Nii-I'll help you. Your physical attack isn't exactly the best.

(They attack ALEX. He points at JUNKO menacingly. JUNKO falls asleep.)

Trini-Tii-Oh, no! Junko must be having a nightmare! We have to get her away!

(She picks JUNKO up and carries her away. ALEX makes HIDEA-KII fall asleep next.)

Daph-Nii-Aw, there goes my hype squad.

Trini-Tii-Don't worry. You've got me!

(ANNALISE walks up to her.)