Chapter 1 [The List Of Nine]

Start from the beginning

Markus showed the picture to Frank and he had a look on it.

Frank: Well. Nice work. Alright then, here you go.

Frank got up and walked over to another room, and Markus followed him, Frank opened up a safe and showed Markus all of the cash.

Frank: Ten grand.

Markus was taking in the money, then he was leaving without saying anything, but then Markus stopped and thought about Frank's biggest safe and reward, and he asked him.

Markus: Frank, Is there anything i could ever do to have your one hundred million dollars?

Frank: Sure. You know about those nine badasses?

Markus: I've heard about them. They call themselves "The Nine Crimes". They're going all over the states, fucking shit up.

Frank: That's right. I actually do got a list of informations about all nine of them. Tell you what, kill them all in six months and my whole safe is yours.

Markus: You really got a list of informations about them all?

Frank: I know four of them are right here right now in Chicago. They're here to rob the Federal Reserve Bank soon.

Markus: Give me everything you know.

Frank: You sure you got the balls for this shit? They're the baddest most dangerous motherfuckers out there.

Markus: Fought at Iraq, nothing gets any more scary than that.

Frank: Tell me about Iraq sometimes.

Markus: No problem.

Frank handed the whole list to Markus, he started to learn the information and the time that they'll be there.

Markus: I don't even know how you just get infos like this. Well, I'm heading home, gonna work out.

Frank: Best of luck, Markus.

Markus left Frank's home and got in his car, then he drove off. Meanwhile, back at the gas station, there were many police officers and an ambulance, officers were talking to the cashier, asking him what he saw, police officers even checkes the surveillance cameras, and they recognized who shot the robber, it's been many years since police have tried catching Markus, but they seem to just can't do it. Later on, someone came driving up in a really old car, it was a Red 1955 Bel Air, the person parked his vehicle, and then stepped out, it appears to be a detective, but he was dressed old school, he was wearing a transparent hat, with a vest and tie on, and a trench coat. He walked to the homicide, and had a look at the corpse.

Officer : Detective.

Detective Logan: So, we got Jonathan Byrauika. I can't even pronounce his last name, geez. Anyway, this man has been doing some raping lately, but what do ya know, karma killed his ass hard.

Officer: Karma? Ha. Markus Maldonado murdered him.

Detective Logan: Ah ok, case closed. I've never met this Markus in person before though.

Officer: Well he don't like cops. And since you're a detective, you know damn well he's gonna be hostile towards you.

Detective Logan: That's great, i don't ever have to meet him then.

Officer: So you're heading out already?

Detective: Might as well, I know there's nothing left to see here. You all got things covered already.

Detective Logan walked back to his car, he got in and then drove off as the officer watched him. Meanwhile, at Markus house, he's in his garage, lifting weights, then later he brought a big stack of thirty bricks, he placed it down in front of him, and next thing you know, immediately punched down the bricks without even concentrating or focusing, unfortunately he was only able to break twenty-four bricks out of thirty in one punch. Markus looked at his fist and it was barley even red. Next thing he did was he brought in a metal car door, and then hung it up in the middle of his garage, this time he concentrated for a second, and then he managed punch a hole through the metal car door, he pulled his hand out, and then he said to himself.

Markus: There is no way.

Markus grabbed his Desert Eagle and then shot the car door, and the bullet did go through making a hole on it.

Markus: Alright nevermind.

Markus went to bed after working out and training. Meanwhile, Detective Logan arrived back to his nice apartment, he entered inside, taking off his hat and coat and hung them both, and then sat on his couch, opening up his laptop to check his E-mails and stuff, then he got an E-Mail and it was from the Chief, telling him to report to his office in the morning for a big case.

Detective Logan: Well well, the Chief needs me.

He replied back to the Chief that he will be there in the morning. He closed his Laptop and set it on his table, then he walked to the window, looking outside. Meanwhile, some place dark, it was four of the nine most wanted criminals, together in an abandoned building, planning and talking about to rob the bank. Their names are John, Travis, Robert, and Gavin.

John: Look, we can do this, alright? I have everything calculated.

Gavin: That's what you said last time.

John: We have a damn minigun, one of us will stay in the van, and if we surrounded, we're blowing off their fucking heads with this shit.

Travis: Who's waiting in the van?

Robert: I will. You three are better at being fast.

John: Ain't no cop getting in our way, this minigun aint like every minigun, this fucking thing is more than double the power.

Travis: Alright Robert, you think you can handle this thing?

Robert: Heh no shit i will.

John: It's settled then. We even got this grenade launcher. We getting the money.

To be continued.