第44章

„Since I know how you feel, I think you should start socialize more with the others. You are locked up and that is not okay." Jimin said with a soft voice.

Jungkook looked at the Doctor with a blank face.

„Do you really know how I feel?"

„Yes."

„No, I think the fuck not."

Silence, just silence filled the room now. Jimin looked at Jungkook and sighed.
„You told me how you feel and I can't imagine that you like it in here." the Doctor said with a frown.

„Of course I don't like it in here. I want my old room back...and no, Doctor, no I do NOT want to socialize."
The depressed boy closed his eyes while he lay down on his bed.

Jimin sighed because of his behaviour. „Do you want to tell me your story then?" He needs to talk to Jungkook. Even though the boy doesn't like to socialize, he needs to.

Jungkook sighed and kept his eyes closed.

When they entered the café, Jungkook's eyes widen. It was really beautiful in there. It had a vintage theme and the younger boy loves it.
taehyung took his hand and sat with him down.

„What do you want, Kookie?" He smiled at him with a soft smile.

Jungkook blushed at the nicknmane and looked at Taehyung. „I w-want a caramel latte macchiato with uhm...a-a cookie."

The older cooed over the youngers cuteness and nodded. He waved at the waitress and after he ordered their coffee and cookie, she went away and Taehyung looked at the boy in front of him.

He's so beautiful...and his mouth and tongue on my di-

Well, I should stop right there before I'm hard again.

Taehyung bit his lips, because if he wouldn't do that, his smirk would creep onto his face.

How often have I dreamed about him? Oof, I am so happy that I had the courage to ask him out. Well...would be funny if I hadn't the courage after he sucked my dick. Lol.

Jungkook had red cheecks and looked at the ceiling, the windows, the chairs, at everything. He think's that it's beautiful here. But nothing is more beautiful than the boy in front of him of course.

As they both got their coffee, they sat there in silence and enjoyed each others company. Both of them listened to the conversation two girls had next to them. They are gossiping about some stuff their crush did.

Taehyung and Jungkook grinned at each other while both of them listened.

No one said that they are good boys after all.

Well, of course they are not good boys, because what good boy goes to a date with the person after he gave that certain someone a blowjob.

.