"I warned you, didn't I?" Wang Reiji said in a cold tone as she rubbed the guy's face on the table's surface.

She then pulled the guy away from the table and was about to punch him in the stomach when she caught a glimpse of the crowd in her peripheral view.

As she looked around her, she was surprised to see that the crowd's attention was already drawn to them.

She even saw some people recording them, if her hunch was on point, they were probably streaming it live on their social media accounts.

Alarmed, Wang Reiji quickly released the man from her grasp to rush out from the place before things escalated.

However, it seemed like she already used her remaining energy to subdue the guy.

She then lost her balance causing her to stumble almost falling flat on her face.

Fortunately, a strong pair of arms had caught her in time, preventing her from hitting the floor.

Recovering from the shock, she then turned her head to see who her savior was.

Before she can lay her eyes on the person, she heard him say:

"Are they bullying you, my wife?"

🔘Chapter 97 — They Had Done It Many Times

"Are they bullying you, my wife?"

Before Wang Reiji can turn her body around to find out who the person was, his voice had already given his identity away.

"S-sho..." Wang Reiji slightly blushed from embarrassment when she saw who her savior was.

"Why are you here?" She added.

However, Qin Sho did not respond to her. Instead, he removed his coat and draped it over her shoulders.

His eyes then flickered between Wang Reiji's face and the guys who had tried to harm her.

"CEO Qin, I will take care of this. I'll make sure to make them pay for bullying madame."

Bai Wufei, Qin Sho's assistant, said as he loosened his necktie and cracked his knuckles.

"I'll leave them to you then. Teach them a lesson they will never forget."

Qin Sho replied before pulling his sleeves up to carry Wang Reiji in his strong arms.

"Hey! No need to carry me. I can still walk." Wang Reiji protested her cheeks flushed red again.

"You were staggering earlier, that's why you fell down, right?" Qin Sho replied as he strode toward the bar's exit.

"That was earlier, I am okay now." She slightly wiggled, thinking that she can loosen Qin Sho's grip on her.

However, the opposite happened. The more she moved, the tighter his grip became.

"Stay still. Stop moving too much." Qin Sho's voice was gentle yet stern.

Wang Reiji wanted to argue with him, but her head felt really heavy that she can't even think of a good rebuttal. She then heaved a deep sigh.

"Okay then, if you insist."

"Good girl." Qin Sho whispered as he drew her closer to his chest.

Soon after Wang Reiji's ear had been pressed against his chest, she was able to hear and feel the beating of his heart.

Qin Sho's heartbeat seemed to be a comforting sound, sending her the feeling that she was in a safe place, that she was protected.