"Hi, it's been a while." He said as he extended his right hand, offering her assistance.

Wang Reiji smiled as she took Qin Sho's hand and stepped her right foot out the car first and was gracefully followed by her left foot.

As soon as she was completely out, her red and yellow cheongsam with a dangerously high slit shone under the sunlight.

Her long auburn hair that she styled into a cool laid back half ponytail was held by an elegant hair barrette with a gold feather design.

"Yes, it's been a while." She said, letting go of Qin Sho's hand but two smaller hands quickly clasped them, stopping her.

Qin Sho and Wang Reiji looked at Europa at the same time.

That was just a coincidence, right? Europa's still an innocent girl and free of malicious thoughts.

However unknown to them, a guy with black stud earrings was looking at them through the lens of his binoculars.

"Good job, Europa!"

¹ a highly toxic, colorless powder that can be mixed in a solution.

🔘Chapter 77 — No Sister, No Brother

Yesterday, Europa threw a terrible tantrum when Wang Yuvin refused to take her with him in his meeting with Chairman Xu.

Though the chairman seemed nice and warm, he still had to be wary of him.

Besides, he must be extra careful on who he should trust.

"Bad uncle! Meanie! Meanie!" Europa yelled at the top of her lungs.

"I am really sorry, sweetie. Uncle has to go there by himself. Don't you worry, uncle will go home early to play with you. But for the meantime, sister Ai and sister Bai will keep you company." Wang Yuvin said as he gently stroked Europa's head.

"Meanie! Meanie! I want to go home! I don't want to stay here in Beijing anymore! Since we moved here everyone became busy! Uwaaaaaah!"

Wang Yuvin clenched his chest.

Europa might be very lonely here in Beijing. Back in the west, Europa was never lonely.

She had an army of playmates, the kids of their previous subordinates.

Also when their father was still alive, Europa was always with him wherever he went.

"Don't you want to play with sister Ai and sister Bai?" Wang Yuvin frowned.

"I want to play with them too but we can't play all the time because they have work to do!" Europa said, crying louder.

Wang Yuvin massaged his aching temples, this was the first time he witnessed how this sweet and obedient niece turned into a super stubborn kid.

Should he persuade his sister to find a man and give Europa siblings or should he find a wife and give Europa a playmate? Huh! Both solutions were easier said than done.

"Uwaaaahh! Bad Uncle! Meanie!"

Europa was at it again. It seemed like this little devil ehmm angel had no intentions of giving her uncle a break.

When Wang Yuvin's eardrums felt like bursting because of Europa's unceasing wailing, a savior came.

"Young master Yuvin, young master Rong had arrived," Ai said

"He is waiting for you downstairs," Bai added.

Qin Rong's name was like a magic spell, the instant Europa heard it, she immediately halted her sobs and wiped her tears dry.