Prologue

(This is the intro of the book. I might do this book more. I have to remember how the actually movie went. I hope you enjoy this book and my other books. Here you are.)

Your POV

~Nightfall~

New York, the most busy and longest city in the world, but it's home. Oh, I'm the Shadow Ninja. My real name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a young adult. Just a normal person who can just, oh you know, change into a mutant.

I got mutated years ago, can't remember how long ago. I was probably a kid or so. Now, years later, I watch over the city. It's a big territory but, I get around. I'm just sitting on a building looking over the city. In my suit, similar to a cat-suit but more of a ninja look to it. I'm actually an assassin.

Now, I know what your thinking. How can I be an assassin and a ninja at the same time? Well, I train in the ninjutsu and other stuff for ninjas. And the assassin part, well, here's some stuff you should know about becoming an assassin.

An assassin should have unflinching killer instinct; acute power of observation; mastery of unarmed combat skills; proficiency with all kinds of military weapons; handy with a slew of foreign languages; always reconnoitering the situation before taking action, with the view of having a pre-planned escape route; keen nose of smelling trouble, especially when the situation doesn't go as intended and adept in improvising necessary tactical maneuvers in dicey situations. Or just navigation skills, sweet boa staff skills, and awesome ninja skills.

Anyway, back to the nightfall part. Something makes a crash noise near me. With my good hearing. I follow it. Jumping rooftop to rooftop. I see four figures run across the rooftops towards a subway around. I follow close behind.

~Hours Later~

I follow the figures to the docks. I whisper for a partners. My friends are a Peregrine falcon and a Red-tailed hawk. Both land on my shoulders.

"Falcon, show me the four figures. Red, show me other figures in the area." I tell Falcon and Red.

Both fly off. Falcon in my Peregrine falcon, and Red in my Red-tailed hawk. I recused them both from injuries. I watch them both. I hear Falcon call out and Red does the same thing. I look at both in the sky. I call to both of them. I follow Red.

He shows me a female figure climbing over the fence. Then I go to where Falcon in flying around. I see the four figures. Then I see the figures with ninja weapons. One has twin katanas, one with twin sais, one with two nunchunks and the last one with a bo staff.

"Well, well, I'm not the only ninja in New York." I tell myself

(Well, that was fun to start. Let me know what you guys think. I'm working on a lot of books. Oh boy. See y'all next time.)