Sweetheart : 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

Khushi came back to reality after listening to her buaji's " Hai re Nandkishore, he must be a mechanic Khushi...That's why he is doing it so efficiently. You are really crazy, brought someone from street.."

Khushi felt restless and her buaji's words do not go well with her. " Don't be so harsh Buaji. He is a human beings, whatever I did was...."

" What ever you did was wrong, absolutely wrong. You are a sankadevi. Only 6 days are left, and the Raizada including "Chotey" babua is coming and you are wasting your time with charity...listen, you tell the vagabond to leave our house today." With that Madhumati went inside the house and Khushi looked at her retreating back with narrowed eyes, remembering only one word precisely, " Vagabond.."

Khushi felt a sudden restless and uneasiness within herself. This is the reality, he is just a stranger, he has to go in the first place but why the mere thought of him leaving this place bring a sudden emptiness in her heart?

" BOOM...." Khushi jolted in her place listening the loud shout just behind her and as expected the stranger standing there flashing his 32 teeth. Suddenly Khushi felt rage cursing through her vain.

He is finding it funny? For god sake from last night because of the stranger Khushi's peaceful life got shaken and here he is, behaving like a kid. So, she just burst out, "What is all about ? What were you doing at Happiji's garage? Don't you have shame, you are tarnishing our reputation this way? How dare you to scare me like this? And for how long you have planned to stay here? You have to tell me about your details so you can send you off, NOW SPEAK UP."

Khushi's chest heaved in all the shouting but what punched her was the sadness covered in the chocolate brown orbs. He was so cheerful and all smiling few minutes before and now he is standing here, in front of her, bending his head as if he is ready to take the punishment of his deeds.

 He was so cheerful and all smiling few minutes before and now he is standing here, in front of her, bending his head as if he is ready to take the punishment of his deeds

Khushi felt a sudden piercing pain in her heart and her throat went dry when the stranger shot up his head towards her and murmured , "maff kardo, Sweetheart...( forgive me, sweetheart) "

And here come again, "Sweetheart"..

Suddenly, another thought came in Khushi's mind which make her heart sank in pit of her stomach. Why he is always using the word 'Sweetheart?' is it because he used to call someone by this endearment? It's clear by now that the stranger probably lost his memory, he lost almost every details but not his "SWEETHEART"... was he had a girlfriend? Was he engaged with someone? Or worst is he a married man? And the mere thought of him having another girl in his life whom he is addressing with such sweet name, make her stab once again. And once again Khushi Gupta became harsh to protect her poor heart which is irrecoverably falling for the stranger who himself forget about his past.....

"Why are you still standing here like a ghost? Go, wash yourself, and then after finishing breakfast, we will be having a serious talk." With that Khushi almost dragged him towards the washroom. Khushi thrusted a fresh pair of his Babuji's clothes in his hands and almost pushed him inside. The stranger was about to say something but sensing Khushi's irritation keep his mouth shut and entered in the washroom..