"Look Khushi," Shashi's voice brings back Khushi in the reality, " I appreciate about your sympathetic view. You have brought the stranger in this house, we will definitely think about what to do next regarding his safety and all.. Whatever you had told earlier there is a chance that, the boy may have lost his memory. His looks and clothing says that he belongs to an affluent family. Let's see what can I do in this matter but you have to promise me one thing Khushi, you will think about the marriage proposal seriously. And I need a positive response this time."

Khushi was about to say something but all four of them stopped in their conversation after listening a load of laughter coming from outside of the house.

Four of them looked at each other and then rushed towards the source of the laughter. It was revealed that the stranger was laughing loudly with some local kids while playing in the mud, in front of the house... and to their utter surprise, Aryaman too had joined them. It was raining and Khushi was mesmerised seeing the stranger laughing and paying with the small kids.

"Such a sweet boy.. Poor him, he forgot his past." Garima whispered slowly which surely reached to Khushi's ear while Madhumati scolded his adolescent son and drag him at home for his irresponsible behaviour

Taking an umbrella Khushi went towards the stranger who claim himself as Khushi's ' sweetheart'. Slowly Khushi tapped his shoulder who was busy with a little kid. In a instant the man look back and flashed his beautiful smile, " Sweetheart"...

Khushi just nodded her head and gesture him to enter into the house, but he ignored. Khushi's mouth formed a perfect 'o' seeing his attitude.. "Sweetheart? He is a laad Governer".. Khushi muttered to herself which unfortunately heard by the crazy man. And as if protesting this name he came towards Khushi and uttered, " Sweet Laad Governer."

Khushi rolled her eyes, so, he can understand. And how much narcissistic this man is.. Huh... " Look, come inside, otherwise you will fall sick, I said, COME.." and to her surprise Khushi saw the man 'POUTED'.. Like seriously? But Khushi will not deny that he looked adorable and Khushi was getting more drawn towards this mystery man.

Not wanting to show her actual feelings, Khushi concealed her smile while offer her umbrella but to her surprise, the man snatch the umbrella just to throw it away and as a result both Khushi and " her sweetheart" got drench.

But it was not the rain but the way, the man came close to Khushi, the way he looked at Khushi and lastly the way he hold Khushi when she accidently slipped, everything makes Khushi dizzy.. Khushi became sure about one thing. Proximity of this man is not good for her health, not at all...

Cutting her monologue finally Khushi enter the house while dragging the stranger along with her.

***********************

The morning sunlight disturbed Khushi's sleep, she slowly looked at the bedside clock, it's already 7 a.m., " hei Devi Maiyaa, Today surely I will miss the school", then reality struck her, today is Sunday. Relaxing Khushi tried to catch her beauty sleep once again, but the shriek of her buaji did not let her.

" Sanka Devi, what problem you have brought in our house, look.. What he is doing.." and then Khushi remembered about the stranger, last days incident and of course about her "sweetheart'.

Khushi jolted from her sleep, run a marathon and within second reach besides her Buaji who were standing in the doorway and her eyebrows shot up.

There the stranger went to their neighbour Happiji's garage and helping him changing some part of an old car. As if sensing Khushi's presence the stranger looked her and flashed his billion dollar smile. His clothes were already dirty, hands full of crease, hair looks like cuckoo's nest but he looks so care free and the way he is looking at Khushi while mingling with happiji, was making a sudden sensation in Khushi's heart.