14. The Dam Breaks

JPOV 

I fucking hated that bitch, Hailey. As I stood there with my uncle, Harry, and aunt, Brenda, there was nothing I could do about Hailey's unwanted, unsolicited attention. Except to drink more, quickly...so that my body would hopefully numb out and I wouldn't be aware of her repulsive touch. I would need to scour with an SOS pad or something just as soon as I got home. 

Not long after Selena - who looked delectable in that gown, by the way – disappeared with Becky and Jasmine to the bathroom, the bitch had made a beeline straight to where I stood. Like I was really chomping at the bit, hoping to see her again. On the contrary, it totally slipped my mind that it was a possibility, but like I said before, my mind just hasn't been anywhere near right since Selena walked into my life. 

"Oh, fuck me," Ryan had sighed as something behind me caught his eye. 

Of course I had to turn around to see what all the fuss was about, but as soon as I did, I wished I hadn't. 

"Well, as I live and breathe...Justin Bieber," the familiar sound of my ex's voice cooed. She was trying way too hard to sound sultry and it didn't suit her...at all. She might have looked good, but I wouldn't know because all I could see was her bent over while her asshole was being plugged repeatedly by Jake's cock from behind. Nasty ass whore. 

"Well, as I suffocate myself and hope to die...Hailey fucking Baldwin," I replied in a bored tone. 

"Aw, play nice, Justy, and I just might give you a second chance by the time the night is through." As if I was ever going to go back down that road again. 

"Fuck you," I said simply as I turned my back on her. 

"That's the plan." 

She sounded so sure that shit was going to happen that all I could do was scoff and finish off my champagne. I was going to need something stronger to get through the night. "What are you doing here, whore?" 

"Watch your mouth, Bieber. That's my date you're insulting," Jake's ego-driven voice said as he approached our little clan and slipped his arms around Hailey's waist from behind. "Told you she was a real looker." 

Fucking great. My life just keeps getting better and better. 

I would have wagered my left nut that what he expected to gain from that little donkey-punch of a move was one hell of a reaction out of me; one that would be explosive and detrimental to my position in the company. He expected me to go the fuck off in the middle of a room filled with not only employees, but clients - both current and prospective – not to mention board members. It was a good plan, but one that didn't stand a Germ-X's chance on a whore the likes of Hailey Baldwin of working. No way in hell was I giving him the satisfaction. So, I gritted me teeth and forced a smile. 

"You're looking good tonight, Jake. Where'd you get the tux? Buttfuckers 'r' Us? Or was it Backstabber's Emporium?" I asked, sarcastically. To their credit, Chaz and Ryan did their best to cover their laughs. 

"Very witty. Did you come up with that all on your own, or did your girlfriend help you? Oh, wait...that's right. Your girlfriend is with me." Jake's obnoxious laugh made me clench all my muscles to keep from knocking him the fuck out. "I'm going to the bar to get a real drink. Want to come, babe?" 

"No, thank you. I think I'm just going to hang out here for a bit and talk about old times with Justy," Hailey answered, keeping her eyes glued to me. Not that I was looking at her in turn; I could just feel her eyes undressing me. Yeah, so not going down that road again, bitch. You had your chance. And blew it out your ass...literally.