2. Gag Reflex

"Selena

"Selena...you're wasting my time, and apparently my money."

"You want me to...Here? Now?" I asked nervously.

"Did I stutter?" Mystery Man asked with a raised brow.

I sunk to my knees in front of him and swallowed the lump that had been forming in my throat. It had become pretty vital to take in deep breaths of air to attempt to keep my nerves from making me throw up in his lap. That probably wouldn't go over very well.

"Put my cock in your mouth, Miss Gomez," he sighed in aggravation.

Fuck it! No time like the present to learn, right?

I leaned forward and took his dick in my hands, finding that I couldn't even get my hand all the way around it. I'm sure I looked stupid as I studied it, trying to figure out the best way to go about doing this. There was a spot of something wet on the tip, and I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do about that. So, I opened my mouth and licked at it with the tip of my tongue. I heard him hiss minutely and took that as a sign of encouragement.

Feeling more emboldened, I wrapped my lips around the head and gave it a little suction. Then I opened my mouth wider and took as much of him as I could in, which wasn't much. Like I said, the fucker was huge. I was almost certain that I was going to catch a serious case of lock jaw.

"Come on, you can take more than that," he challenged me.

I pressed forward until the head of his dick hit the back of my throat and I thought the corners of my mouth were going to split wide open. This seriously would've been easier if I had one of those snake jaws that unhinge to swallow down their prey. And that's about when I really started praying that I wouldn't actually dislocate my jaws.

I pulled back and moved forward again, but this time, I guess I my gag reflex decided it wasn't going to cooperate. When I gagged on him involuntarily, it set off a chain of reactions. In my hurry to squelch the gag and not hurl all over him, my teeth bit into the sensitive skin on his dick, he yelped out in pain and then he shoved me away and practically crawled up the back of his chair to get away from me and my murderous mouth.

"Goddamnit!" he shouted and then started inspecting his dick. I hadn't even broken the skin, the big baby.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! Have you ever even sucked a dick before?" he asked, anger marring the features on his face. Even scowling he was still beautiful. "Because that is undoubtedly the absolute worst blow job I have ever been given."

So now he's the Simon Cowell of blow jobs?

I fucking hate him.

"I'm sorry. I just never..."

"You've never given a blow job?" he asked incredulously. I shook my head no. "Jesus Christ!" he mumbled as he ran his hands over his face and took a deep breath.