Suspicions...

As the repairs went on, Percy and Harry got closer, as did Annabeth, Draco, and Leo. George was always wandering, around, not many people saw him, even his own siblings.

"Hey, have you seen Draco?" Harry walked up to the lake, staring awkwardly.

Percy rose up, and smirked.

"Last I saw he was with Annabeth."

"Why?"

"Well it's probably because they're friends, why does it matter?" He asked, while walking out of the water and putting on his shirt.

"I wanted to talk to him," Harry mumbled.

"About...?" Percy questioned, now beginning to walk up the hill.

"Us," Harry mumbled awkwardly.

"What about you?"

"I wanted to ask him about how he'd feel if-" he broke off suddenly and looked up towards the sky.

"What?" Percy turned and saw a large black figure gliding toward them. "Hey Blackjack."

Harry looked confused and gave his friend a questioning look.

"This is Harry, he's a wizard. Harry, this is Blackjack, he's a friend of mine."

"Uh, hi?" Harry said, shifting awkwardly.

The pegasus snorted.

"He says hello," Percy said, a slight smirk on his face.

Back in the castle, Annabeth was talking to Draco.

"You need to relax!" She tried to soothe the distraught wizard.

"How! How can I relax when my parents are trying to force me to marry some random woman? I'm gay Annabeth, gay!" Draco was pacing erratically, and the demigod watched.

"When are they coming?" She asked calmly.

"Tomorrow morning!" Draco groaned.

"Okay, calm down. They won't make you get married to some woman." Say said calmly.

"What do you mean?" He stopped pacing and looked at his friend.

"I mean, I'm going to pretend to be your girlfriend, and your parents won't know a thing." She said calmly.

"Really?" Draco whispered.

She nodded and looked at her friend.

"But in the meantime, I have a castle to rebuild." She stood and waved goodbye, as she left the room.

"Leo!" Draco yelled, running down the hall.

Jason and Leo both turned.

"Hey man, what's up?" Leo said, a serious look on his face when he saw Draco's expression.

"Can I talk to you? Alone." He gave a pointed look to Jason.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Leo said, as he joined Draco.

"Sure, I'll go see Piper." Jason said as he walked away.

"That guy's up to something" Jason muttered to himself.

"So what's wrong?"

"I need you to somehow keep Percy and Harry away from here tomorrow."

"Why?" Leo asked, surprised. The blonde usually always got excited when his secret boyfriend was around.

"My parents are coming here tomorrow, and Annabeth is going to pretend she's my girlfriend so my parents don't force me to marry some random woman." Draco said all in one breath.

"Geez, alright. I'll keep them away, don't worry." Leo said, reassuring his friend.

"Thank you," Draco breathed lightly, and Leo could see how stressed his friend was.

Then they both heard the sound of hooves and a man yell.

The two looked at eachother, and ran into the main hall, where they saw the most peculiar sight.

Hagrid was standing there, in front of Blackjack, Percy and Harry stood watching.

"What the hell is that?" Draco whispered.

Leo looked at him and laughed.

"He's Blackjack, our friend." At Draco's terrified look, he laughed again.

"He's a pegasus," Draco still looked confused.

"Come meet him," Leo nudged him toward, and he stood awkwardly next to the beast.

"Realx Draco, he's friendly," Percy said.

"Draco 'ad a bad time with a hippogriff." Hagrid said.

"What?" Leo looked at him.

"He mocked him so he got mad and attacked him." They all turned and saw George sitting on a bench, watching them.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Percy asked.

"Where do you think?" Apollo was suddenly there, sitting next to the wizard.

Leo and Percy shared a puzzled look, as did Draco and Harry.

"Guys! Come quick!" Hermione ran in and gestured for them to follow her.

They all ran to the courtyard, and stopped.

"Oh... my..."