"Aye, Jae," I heard him call me.

I turned around to see him walking up to me.

"Aye, don't go around telling people about this shit, Aight?" He asked in a harsh tone.

I simply nodded.

"And don't tell me yo ugly ass is actually thinkin about this tutoring shit," he said with the same harsh tone.

I stayed quiet.

He scoffed, "whatever, yo bitch ass can't help me in any way."

With that said, he walked away slightly bumping my left shoulder.

I kissed my teeth. I shouldn't help him But now I have to.

—The Next Day—

I already let the principal know that I'd do it so he gave me the schedule and I have to tutor the nigga for 2 hours every single day except Sundays until he makes progress. I feel like I should be getting paid for this shit if ima have literally all of my free time revoked.

Today was Tuesday so I don't start tutoring him til Monday.

"Really?" Abrianna asked me in disbelief as we sat at our lunch table.

I was in the middle of telling her about the whole 'Tutoring Zavon' thing.

"Yes, I can get extra credit for it," I continued to tell her.

"Well that's good for you, sis. I bet you Zay's mad," she said.

I nodded my head. "He was being mad sensitive about it. I know he don't want me to teach him anything but it's cool cause I'm not doing it for him, I'm doing it for me, my benefit."

"Is that so?" I heard a familiar voice ask me from behind.

I turned around to see Sekeena with a a cup of what I'm guessing is juice in her right hand.

I gave her one good look but after that all I felt was cold liquid soaking into my hair. The liquid started running down my face and I heard people gasping and murmuring around me.

I know this bitch didn't just pour juice on me. I thought to myself.

"Listen, Jaelyn, I know you decided to tutor my man to get closer to him but lemme tell you something..." she stoops down so she can say something in my ear and whispers, "it's not gonna work cause he don't like trash like you."

She lets out a chuckle and walks off. I looked over at her table and I seen Natalie, Andre, Zavon and Ashley all laughin mad hard like it was that funny.

Stupid bitch.

"Sis, come on, let's get you cleaned up," Abrianna stands up to give me a hand.

"No, it's fine. I can do it myself," I told her as I got up.

"You sure?"

I nodded and made my way to the bathroom.

Once I got into the bathroom I took my hair out of the low bun that it was in and wet pieces of paper towel and started wiping my face and hair.

Once I was done I put my hair in a high bun and went back to the lunch table I was at.

"You okay?" Abrianna asked me.

No.

I nodded. "I'm fine."

"Don't pay attention to Sekeena and them," she said to me, tryna comfort me.

"Mm-hm," I nodded.

"They just jealous c-" I cut her off.

"Jealous of what, Abrianna?"

She was quiet so I'm guessing that there's no answer for that question.

"That's what I thought, they're just stuck up bitches that can't grow up," I said to break the silence that was at the table.

She sighed. "You right but there is something to be jealous about it's just that I haven't known you for that long to name them to you."

I slowly nodded.

"Ima head to the library for the rest of lunch," I told her as I grabbed my bag.

"Ok but are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes."

With that said, I made my way to the library to do some studying for the rest of lunch.

/End of Chapter 2\

-How was this chapter?

-How y'all think the tutoring finna go?