A Fury! But not Alecto!

(A/N: Please forgive me if the events are not exactly right, I'm going to focus more on the 'Percy' part of the story than give the exact details of what happened in the movie, plus, I'm going by memory, recounting the movie.)

We walked out of the plane, and watched about a dozen guards escort Loki to a special dungeon, where bald pirate dude came to speak to him. We saw the camera footage, as they spoke to each other, but all I heard clearly was pirate saying 'ant' while pointing to Loki, and 'boot' while looking at a control panel. He then said something about a magazine before walking out.

The weird dude came up to us, and said, "I am Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD. This is my ship you are on. Agent Romanoff, escort Dr. Banner and Mr.Stark to the lab." She gestured to the two of them to follow her, and led them out, saying, "You'll like it, boys. We've got all the toys."

It was then that Nicky noticed, and recognised me. His one eye narrowed in suspicion, he asked, "What are you doing here, Perseus? No one invited you in." Sighing with annoyance, I was about to explain the situation when Thor cut in. "Percy is a noble warrior and hero, reknowned in all the Nine Worlds. He is not a terrorist, and would rather die than betray his friends. He is accompanying me."

The assurance seemed to be having little effect, as Nicky still looked suspicious of me. I snapped my fingers, sending a wave of mist through the air, convincing him that I wasn't a threat. "Agent Coulson will show you to your rooms." He said, beckoning a brunette guy over. I took one look at the dude and instantly relaxed. He too was one of the Camp Jupiter veterans, who had left to go to the outside world, but had returned to the legion the day after the fight with Polybotes, to help in the War.

As he led us away, I struck up a conversation with him, having never exchanged more than a salute at Camp. "So, Coulson, how are you handling the info about the existence of a God? Mind blown? Or maybe shell shocked? Possibly in denial?"

Very well aware of my identity, he just rolled his eyes, and pointed Spangles to a room. "That's yours, Cap. Would you mind if I dropped in a little later?" "Not at all, Agent." Spangles waved at us before closing the door.

Coulson motioned to us to be quiet, and led us to a storage room. "There are no cameras here, you may speak freely." Thor looked confused. "I am a Roman legacy of Apollo." He explained, "Nat, Clint and I signed up together for SHIELD after we left Camp. Clint's a son of Apollo. I'm very sorry about her, Percy. I could see how much you loved her." I thanked him for the sympathy, when something beeped. He tapped his earpiece, and I could hear a voice, possibly Nick's. "Get everyone in the meeting room, I have something to tell them." "We are finishing this conversation later. Now, follow me." He said.

We walked for what felt like ages till we reached a big room, with a large table surrounded by chairs. I saw Tiny Tony tapping away at a weird looking screen, while Spangles banged an enormous gun on to the table. "Stage 2 is that SHIELD uses the Tesseract to make weapons." he said, looking dam pissed. (😂 inside joke) The Tesseract is the shiny blue cube, I guess. Thor tells us about Loki's alien army, the Chitauri, and his plans for world domination. Why me? (Dramatic groaning and whining) I saved the world just a few months ago...

Suddenly, Loki's weird spear slash staff thing began to glow. I felt a wave of its power, affecting the mortals' emotions, making them fight. As Spangles and Tiny argued, I banged a fist on the table and yelled, "STOP!! SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS!!" They were so shocked that they did just that. "Thanks," I continued. "In case you didn't notice, Sneaky Pants' weird glowing stick is causing you to fight. See!" I pointed at it, and they all looked at it, and Nicky opened his mouth to talk, when BOOOM! The wall exploded and I flew ten feet into the air, and I felt a searing pain in my head, and then I died.