Chapter 4

Feliciano woke up in a field of flowers. He didn't know where he was and he didn't like it. "Luciano, dove sei?" He ran off in search of his 2p. He didn't realize he was wearing his green maid outfit from his time with Austria and that it fit him perfectly. His running speed increased when he couldn't find Luciano and his eyes started to water. He tripped and fell onto the ground. He just laid there and began to cry. He didn't want to be along. He needed his 2p and he needed him now.

He felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen. 'Oh Dio, I wasn't paying attention to how much time has passed,' he thought as he winced in pain. "Felice? Are you okay?" Luciano asked from behind him. He wore his magenta maid dress from long ago. "Does it look like I'm okay?!" Feliciano snapped. Luciano raised his hands in surrender. 'Best not to get him mad. I don't want another anvil incident,' he thought.

Luciano walked up to Feliciano and picked him up. "So, where are we?" Feliciano asked tiredly. "Non ne ho idea. Un mondo da sogno, forse?"

"Come usciamo?"

"Risveglio?" Feliciano looked at the sun in the world. It was starting to set as the moon rose. He realized they were near a lake. Nothing special. Just a few flowers and a Weeping Willow tree. His eyes were starting to droop as he felt sleepy. He fell asleep and his body slowly started to vanish. "Addormentarsi deve essere la via d'uscita da qui," Luciano noted as he himself starting to feel tired. Soon he fell asleep and his body vanished slowly.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Fiammeta woke up with a start. Her lower abdomen was hurting very badly and she felt very insecure about herself. She slowly got out of bed and hurried into the bathroom. She quickly did her lady things and was out quickly. "Wait... what am I supposed to wear?" she thought aloud. Her door fell down (and turned into Peter in the last scenes of Infinity Wars) as if on cue. A girl rushed in like she had been waiting for someone to say that sentence. She wore a white sweater with black cargo pants and boots. Her blonde hair was like a boys and her eyes were sky blue that matched her fair skin. Her name? Monika Beilschimdt, Nyo!Germany.

"Feli and 2p Feli, I heard what happened and I have clothes for you both or self! I still have no idea!" Monika shouted. "Uhhh, grazie?" Fiammeta thanked(?).  She took the clothes from Monika's hand and went to change. It was a black, button up polo shirt with a purple with white stripes sweater on top of it. It went with some black jeans and cute dog socks. And yes, she did put on her undergarments with a bit of struggle. Hey, Feli has slept over with his Nyo for sleepovers sometimes (get your minds out of the gutter, you dirty children). Also, he has female genitals.

Fiammeta came out with her deep magenta eye open. Her right arm was holding her left arm as she felt embarrassed. 'It feels so embarrassing. I, Luciano Vargas, king of the 2ps, in a girly outfit,' she thought bitterly. Monika squealed loudly as she saw Fiammeta in the outfit. "MEINGOTTTHATISTHECUTESTTHINGI'VEEVERCOMEUPWITH. WE NEED TO SHOP FOR MORE CLOTHES, NOW!!!! <3"

I apologize for the OOC Monika. I just felt like she would act differently with her friends when nobody else is around.

Fiammeta sweat dropped. 'Did she really say "less then" signal and 3 out loud?' Monika did not hesitate to grabbed the Luciano in control Fiammeta and run out the door in a happy rush. 'Good thing I grabbed my blindfold in time.' They got into the car and headed out to the mall.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sky blue eyes closed as the tall German boy, not man, boy, let out a sigh. Ludwig (Germany) did not know how he got into the situation. One moment he was having panic attacks and telling himself not to go out of his room or he'll hurt someone else to being physically dragged out of his by his friends Galactic and Ben and being turned into pre-teen boy. Now... now he had to play the act of being Ben's little brother.