Get down, make love - Sam Kiszka (smut)

"What do you mean you're a virgin?" Sam's on my couch, a glass of wine in his hand, looking intently at me as I tell him my biggest secret. I've never seen his eyes so wide before, his pink lips parted in undeniable surprise.

"I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, Samuel." My tone is a bit harsh, but only because his reaction made me regret coming to him in the first place.

"You're 22." I wait for him to elaborate, but that's all he has to offer.

"So?"

"I mean, it's kinda weird." I roll my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Thank you, Sam. I'm already very comfortable with the situation."

"No, it's not that, I'm sorry. I don't wanna make you feel bad, it's just that... I don't know, I just could never imagine. You always talk about sex like it's such a natural thing."

"I'm a virgin, not a prude. Besides, it's not like I want to be a virgin. It just happened. Or didn't, in this case."

"Any idea why?" He asks, crossing his legs on top of the couch and turning his body completely in my direction, back resting against the arm of the couch.

"Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me, or at least I'm doing something wrong. I mean, it seems like no one feels attracted to me."

"That's not true and you know that." Sam draws his eyebrows together, his face assuming a somewhat serious expression. "I've seen you making out with countless guys at parties, myself included, if you recall."

I smirk, remembering the kisses we've shared during the course of our friendship. None of them meant anything, just tipsy friends having a bit of fun. But I know for a fact I'd given him a boner a few of those times, the feeling of his bulge pressed against my thigh is not something I'll ever be able to forget.

Sam is hot and there's something about him that amazes me. He always caught my attention, even when he was a weird teenager and I would go to his place with his brothers after school just to hang out.

As time passed and he began to get older, the twins and I opened our circle for him, he would always hang with us and soon, he was as important to me as Jake and Josh. After we graduated high school, the twins and I decided to stay in Michigan, since college wasn't really a option for any of us, so I had the opportunity to get a front row seat to watch puberty doing its job with Sam. And what a wonderful job it was.

Just like Jake, he decided to let his hair grow. By his senior year, it was shoulder length and his face got some more mature features. He was looking a lot like Jake, I noticed, almost like they were the real twins, but there was something about him that I never saw on his brother, he made me feel things Jake never did, despite how handsome and sexy he'd always been.

"Okay, maybe saying no one feels attracted to me is too much, but they only want to make out at parties. Have you ever seen a boy texting me or asking me out?"

Sam tilts his head to the side, trying to recall when something like that happened. He whispers a "no" once he figures he can't, taking a last sip of his wine and depositing the empty glass on my coffee table, resuming his previous position, legs falling to the floor, body pressed against the back of the couch, just slightly turned to me.

"It must really be a burden for you to keep this as a secret." I raise one eyebrow at him. "I mean, you asked me to come to your place just to let this out."

I look at him intently, taking in every detail of his body, each one of his features, reminding myself the real reason why I asked him here and gathering all the courage I need not to chicken out.