103 - Josh Kiszka

The golden 103 shines bright against the white door. That's Josh's favorite number since he met Y/N, since he first rang her doorbell and she replaced the hard wood with a smile, the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

He doesn't need to wait by the door anymore. He searches for the keys inside his pocket, the cold piece of metal against his fingertips makes he think about the girl inside the apartment, he can almost hear her voice.

The place is silent when he gets in, his suitcase wheels rolling against the floor is the only sound he can hear. "Y/N?" He calls softly, not wanting to disturb the peace.

"In the bathroom." He smiles at her voice; how much he misses her.

He leaves his things in the middle of the living room and walks towards the bathroom, stopping at the doorway. She's inside the bathtub, bubbles preventing him from seeing her naked body. She smiles at him, he mirrors. "Come here."

Josh begins to undress, slowly, as if he's not desperate to touch her. A shiver runs through his body, maybe is the cold hitting his now naked figure, maybe is the woman waiting for him. Probably the latter. It's been a month since he last saw her, thirty days without touching her body, feeling the softness of her skin, the smoothness of her lips, inhaling the perfume that exhales from her neck.

His leg is shaking when he takes it to the bathtub, like it's the first time he's seeing her. None of them ever stop smiling, it's like their mouths were sculpted like that, with their teeth showing between the lips.

His body finally sink into the bubbles, he places himself between her legs and holds her body. He's not shaking anymore, the same girls making him nervous seconds ago is the one who steadies his body as soon as she touches it. He finally feels like home.

"I missed you so much." He tells her, kissing her neck. "I got nervous when I opened the door and you weren't waiting for me in the living room, y'know."

"I thought you would like to see me for the first time in a month inside a bathtub." She brings his mouth to his ear. "Naked." The last word is barely a whisper.

"I did like it a lot." He trails kisses along her jawline before entering her mouth with his tongue, she smiles against his lips.

He pulls away and studies every inch of her face before shifting his body and sitting with his back against her chest. She rests her chin on his shoulder and runs her hands down his arms before enveloping his torso; his thumbs draws circles on her knees. "Your hair is longer," she states.

"I didn't let anyone get near it with a scissor, I was waiting for you to cut it." She buries her face on his neck, her smile against his skin sends a electric current through his whole body. He takes her hands in his own and carries them to his lips, leaving a gentle kiss on each one of her pruney fingers.

"How are you?" She asks, caressing his hair.

"Tired, but happy. It was a long month."

"Tell me about it. This apartment feels cold and lonely without you."

"And I don't even live here." He laughs a little.

"But you're always here and I love it." He puts his head back, resting it on Y/N's shoulder. She kisses his cheek. "Have you been eating healthy things?"

"Yes, mom, you would be proud."

"I'm getting out." She speaks after a moment of silence, pushing his body a little, just so she can move.

"No!" He sounds desperate, making her laugh a little.

"Relax babe, I'm not leaving the house. I'll be in the kitchen." He watches as she leaves, eyes glued to her body, which she didn't bother to cover up. "And wash your hair, please," she asks him, stopping by the door. "I need it wet to cut."

He washes himself as fast as he can, not wanting to stay away for too long. After dressing up, he goes to the kitchen, finding Y/N mixing something in a bowl. He stands behind her, snaking his arms around her waist. She smells like soap.

"What are you doing?" He asks, before pressing his lips to her neck.

"Brownies." she starts moving towards the sink, Josh follows like a shadow, his arms never leaving her body. "You're making it hard for me to move, love." She laughs.

"I miss you, mama, I don't wanna let go."

She turns her body to face him and cups his cheek, giving him a peck on the lips. "Be a good a boyfriend and grab my scissors on my drawer while I put this on the oven."

When he comes back from her bedroom, she's dragging a chair from the kitchen to the living room. He hands her the scissors and sits down. "Sing for me." She asks, starting to cut his locks.

His voice fills the room, a strand of hair falling down the floor at each word he pronounces. Y/N dances as she works, smiling widely. She moves to his front, twirling, making him laugh through the music. He stops suddenly and takes one of her hands.

"I love you." His voice doesn't shake, he doesn't stutter, he's firm, very sure of what he's saying. His heart beats hard against his skull, it's almost painful.

"You do?" There's no need to see her face to know she's smiling, you can hear it in her voice.

"Very much."

She sits on his lap and delicately kisses his lips. "I love you too," she whispers against his mouth.

"It was a tough month. Whenever we'd speak on the phone I cried because I couldn't see you, feel you." He brings his lips to her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses.

"I missed you so much, Josh. It hurted every bit of my soul." He holds her body tight against his, they almost become a single being. "I gotta finish this." She rolls one of his curls on her finger and starts to get up.

"It can wait." He grabs her wrist and kisses her knuckles. "Just stay here, please. I need you close, I need to hold you. You were away for too long, let me enjoy having you again." She sits back.

"I'll stay." The words get inside his ears and flows down his body, holding his soul in a tight hug. "I'm not leaving."