"Okay okay, I'm sorry" he holds on to my face, cupping it cutely. "Of course I want to get married Y/n. I wouldn't want it any other way." he smiles and kisses my nose.

I shot him a glare before uncontrollably breaking into a smile.

And I sigh. "There's one more thing" I take a step away from him.

"What is it?" By the way his eyebrows furrow, I know he's confused again. Thinking about what else I could possibly add to this moment

I smile softly, grabbing his hands again. "I'm pregnant"

He doesn't move, only looking at me with Bambi eyes.

"Huh?" He finally says.

His face makes me giggle.

"You're-" his eyes pan to my stomach then back to my eyes. "What?"

"I'm pregnant with our baby, Jin" I rest my hand on my stomach.

"Is this a prank?"

"No" I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm really pregnant. I found out yesterday"

He remains still, clearly in shock.

"Say something, please"

"Are you really telling the truth right now?"

"Yes! I'm telling the truth I'm not pranking you. I did tests at the doctor's because I wasn't feeling well and I got the results from the doctor yesterday. Apparently our timing was off and the contraceptives never stood a chance..."

"...Y/n, you're really pregnant again" he says quietly.

"Yeah. I was really scared and I didn't think I was ready to go through with this again" I glance down at the floor tiles, afraid to look him in the eyes.

He puts his finger gently under my chin and raises it. Forcing me to look at him.

"You won't go through it alone. You've got me and I won't lose you again"

I smile hugging him tightly as he embraces me in his strong arms.

Life is funny.

Hilarious actually.

One minute you're married then the next you're divorced and then all of a sudden you're engaged again to the same person.

If that's not a soap opera, I don't know what is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Three days later and Jin and I were pretty serious about moving things in the right direction this time. For us and for our baby.

We haven't told anyone about getting back together but already we were making plans for our future.

He was so serious about not needing a fancy ceremony to remarry but I at least wanted to make things interesting.

I came up with the idea of sharing the news about our baby and our re-engagement. But what I decided on was to call and surprise all our family and friends about the small wedding only then announce the pregnancy on the day of.

That'd definitely stir up the crowd and have everyone asking questions but it was the perfect surprise.

So far the only ones that know about my pregnancy apart from Jin, are the Jungs and even when I told Hoseok about the wedding and the surprise, he said he still wanted to be there if it was the last thing he did before leaving again.

The wedding is in 2 weeks. Enough time for everyone to get their affairs in order so we can fly them out to be a part of the ceremony.

>>>>>>>>>>>