''That I'll do but first...'' he chides and walks to Ethan.

''You must be Athena's brother, pleasure to meet you,'' and extends his hand forwards. Ethan shakes it eyeing him warily as he walks towards Axel.

''Ahhh... and you must be the ex, am I right?'' he smirks and I catch him side eyeing Theo clearly wanting to garner a reaction.

''uhh.... the names Axel,'' he replies and Sebastian chuckles, ''of course it is.''

''Brothers,'' he mock salutes at Aiden and Theo and finally turns to me. 

''Darling, always a delight to see you,'' he says in a sweet voice and I smile at him.

''So shall we?'' he extends his right arm to me.

''Uhh could I talk to you for a minute before we leave?''

''Sure darling, lead the way,'' and we walk out to the front porch.

''So...I know you said you only want me to go with you but can you at least let these guys follow us, because we don't know what we are up against and I'd feel safe knowing they are all there with me,'' I lie to him and put on my best remorseful smile ever.

''No can do Athena. I had put a condition and Theo agreed to it; so yeah... that's about it,'' he says and starts to walk down the steps but I grab him by the arm and pull him back. I can't believe I'm about to do this.

''Sebastian please, if you ever thought of me as your friend; you will consider this,'' I whisper and let go of his arm to create some distance between us. 

''Right, so now that you need me, we are friends is it?'' he says accusingly. Well he got me there.

I sigh and shake my head, '' fine, I'll go get my jacket,''and walk towards the door.

 ''Athena.... wait,'' he calls and I stop. 

''Regardless of everything you are my friend and so I will allow them to follow us....but we get a 10-minute head start and when I tell you, you can mind link Theo and they can follow our scents, is that okay?''

I nod and walk into the house to get my jacket. ''Got it love, '' Theo says before I can speak and we all walk out. 

''Charles and Mila will be staying behind taking care of the pack while we're gone,'' he informs me.

''Ready darling?'' Sebastian asks, ''Yeah ready, let's go.''

Theo pulls me in for a passionate kiss and I return it back. I see him smirk as we pull away and glare at him. He just did it purposely to piss Axel off and I can see it working as Axel looks away uncomfortably. I hug Ethan and Aiden and lastly hug Axel; only to piss of Theo.

 ''Behave,'' I warn them both.

Sebastian and I walk around the house down a winding path that leads to the deepest parts of the forests. Even deeper than where we are located.

''So the beta boy still has feelings for you,'' he comments and I look at him. 

''Are you confirming the obvious to me or are you asking me?'' I question him.

''A little bit of both darling,'' he chuckles. '' You know; I don't understand what you saw in him. I mean, there are way better men out there.''

''Ohh so you're now an expert, are you?'' I tease him. ''Well I don't like to flatter myself but if the shoe fits then why not,'' he replies and I scoff.

''Gosh you're so conceited, thinking a bit too much of yourself aren't you?'' I ask as we come up to a narrow path and are forced to walk behind each other.