fountain.

many years has passed..

"mina! you came!"

jimin hugged her tight. wow, it's have been a while since he gets to meet back his girlfriend.

"of course. where's, taehyung?"

"yah, who's your boyfriend?" he pull away from the hug, frowning at her.

mina giggles, "i'm just asking, okay? sana came too."

"really? let's get in." jimin pulled her to get inside.

"hey, taehyung~" mina softly greets when she sees taehyung inside the club.

taehyung turns at them and walk to the both, "mina! you're getting prettier."

"tha─"

"mina, let's get a drink there? i really want to spend my days with you." jimin suddenly interrupt the both's friendly greets.

taehyung hears mina's giggles from far. but, when she's gone, he hears the familiar one.

"you're funny~! i miss you too."

he tries to search around from where the voice comes from. it's sounds like sana's voice.

"oh, taehyung?"

he turns at his back. that's where he was attacked by sana's beauty when she's in front him. she waved at him with that smile he have been missing for.

"sana. you cameback." he quietly says.

sana shrugged while nodding, "i had no choice. mina seems really want to join our reunion. so, i comeback with her yesterday."

"so, how's your studies there?" he awkwardly asks.

sana bit her lips, "hm, okay i guess. it's true what you said before, they might get a little bit weird but, i understand them right after." sana chuckles.

"do you have any boyfriend now?"

just right in time, everything happens in front him, completely crash his heart.

"babe, you're here. i searches you around this club thinking your sitting with mina." the guy comes beside her, hugging her by the shoulder.

"and, who's this?" taehyung tries to stay positive when he turns at sana.

"oh, this is my boyfriend, b/n. b/n, meet taehyung, my old friend, taehyung meet b/n." sana smile happily as she clings into b/n's arms.

"o-oh.." is the only words that comes out from his mouth.

he didn't pay attention to any the both doing. he just stare in the air until sana took her permission to gets away.

he sat at the bar nearby. he feel hopeless. i'm so selfish, doesn't i? he scoffed at himself.

he try to search sana's figure and regret of searching her. there's she on the dance floor with her boyfriend.

he stared how the guy put hand on her hips, pulling her in, kissed her in the lips and whisper her in the ears.

but she's the one who's willing to wait? now he realized. when something important in his life is gone, he just know that he needed that the most.

"i'll love you like a water fountain." she shyly smile.

"do you want to dance with me?" he offers her hand, being a gentlemen.

he sees how her face turns red, "sure."

they stared in the eyes while slow dancing. sana's cheek were burning hard but she tries to calm herself down.

"your cheek is red," he mumbles were enough for her to hear. "you good?"

"y-yeah. just, a-a little bit nervous. i-i'm not good at dancing." she stutter.

"well, you're doing great." he says, pulling her closer by her hips.

"you're so pretty, tonight." he whisper, glanced at her lips before attached it with his.

he closed his eyes tight when the thing he wished now are playing in his head.

"i still remember how you sweetly confessed to me, sana." he mumbles.

it's wasn't wrong if he keep her when he was young. he groan softly and messed up his hair.

"and now, when you have something else in your cup, i'm the one loving you like a water fountain."

- end -

a/n; my dramatic ass asked me to wrote this two shots. i almost tripped finding my phone to wrote this hecc when i get this ideas while listening to song. taesana is done.

what's next ? 🤪