Atem's Slave

As Atems door slowly opened, Yami gasped a little. 

Atems slave was in a defensive position while Atem was trying to get him to get into his slave robes. But the weirdest thing...was that Atem's slave, looked exactly like Yugi, except for Atem's slave had a darker skin colour. 

"What in Ra's name is going on?!" He demanded and the slave tensed and instantly  stopped fighting. 

"I..." He tried to defend himself before Atem forced him into the slave robes. "I tried to find my brother!" He cries out and is shaking and scared. "H-His name's Yugi...he thinks I'm dead! I found our sister...please!" He begs and I frown and cross my arms. 

"He brought a baby with him, brother," Atem tells me as he goes and retrieves a small girl from the spare room and she's about 5, too young for any slave work. "Your slaves called Yugi, isn't he?" Atem asks, holding the little girls hand. 

"Yes, he is. Do you want me to take the girl?" Yami offers and Atem nods and his slave protests and tries to grab the girl but she's already in Yamis arms and she's too young to understand that she's being taken away from her brother for now.

Yami takes the girl back to his room and Yugi sees her and growls lowly, suddenly very hostile towards Yami. 

"Drop. Her." Yugi is pissed and its clearly being shown as Yami carefully places the girl down and Yugi runs over and lifts her effortlessly into his arms. He holds her properly and steps back from Yami. 

"Bwo! Bwobwo!" She giggles cutely as Yugi keeps her close to his chest and she's clearly innocent. "Bwo...where Mumma?" She asks and Yugi sighs and gently sits her on the bed, having calmed down from his momentary anger. 

"Sorry about that, Yami...she's my little sister..." Yugi explains and Yami comes over and gently hugs him. 

"I understand, I would do anything to protect Atem too. Your other brother, I presume is Atem's personal servant too." He told Yugi clearly, not hiding anything from him. 

"Heba's here?" Yugi asked and quietly looked at his feet.