Kidnapped

Yami sat silently in the gardens while Yugi spoke to his friends in the dance group. He was so drawn in by Yugi's beauty, he failed to hear footsteps behind him. Atem captured Yami in a none too gentle noogy, causing Yami to try to pry Atem's arms off of him. Yugi had been sat with Ryou and Malik while Jounichi had been dancing.

"How come you're not dancing?" Yugi asked timidly and Ryou smiled a little. "Too shy?" He questions and Ryou swishes his head from side to side, causing his bangs to sway too.

"Not allowed today." He told him and Yugi smiled happily for his friend. "It's my day off. Plus one of the female dancers got too close yesterday." He whispers the last part and Yugi's surprised. "They thought they were being discreet." He giggles and Yugi smiles.

"I bet they were really obvious then." Yugi admits and Ryou nods.

"They kept touching me as I wasn't allowed to move from my one spot of where I danced and that made it really awkward. Today's my last day as a dancer anyway." Ryou explains and Yugi's shocked. "Jounichi left yesterday anyway." Ryou sighs and Atem and Yami approach.

"Yugi. With me please." Yami orders and starts walking.

Yugi also stands and starts walking after Yami.

Later in the evening, Yami told Yugi to wait in the chambers alone. Yugi sat nervously, awaiting whatever Yami had planned for him. The window slid open so silently, Yugi didn't notice until a figure had a hand over his mouth and an arm around his waist. He tried to fight but the figure hastily pulled him with them out of the window. They hit Yugi hard on the head to force him to pass out.