Meeting The Prince

Yugi shakily knocked on the highly decorated door to Prince Yami's chamber. He could hear a baritone voice call him in and he slowly entered. Yami was sat on his expensive chasset, decorated with red velvet with golden rims. He wore a tan material around his waist and robes that Yugi clearly could see were very fine and partially see-through to his well build chest and tanned Egyptian skin. He had hair like Yugis but instead of the bangs framing his face, then shot up through his hair. He had crimson eyes that burnt into Yugi as he stared at him.

"Y-Your fruit, y-your h-highness." Yugi stares quietly, his head downcast and eyes darting nervously.

"I'm too hot to feed myself, feed me, young servant." Yami spoke with a hint of seduction in his voice and Yugi timidly stepped forwards.

Yami removed his fine robes and Yugi hid a blush at his well built chest, defined by his Egyptian tan. Yami laid back down in a seductive position and Yugi gingerly lifted a strawberry to the princes mouth. Yami bit down on Yugis finger, making it look accidental before gently sucking on his finger, making Yugi blush a bright shade of red.

"M-My Prince, why a-are you d-doing th-this..." Yugi questioned nervously in case the Prince burst into anger and thwarted him.

Yami simply smiles and turned to him then stated that he was simply too hot to feed himself. Yugi kept feeding him, even when the Prince let his tongue roll astray up the strawberry and roll itself around Yugis finger. As time went on, Yugis blush grew deeper and that made Yami smile.

Once the platter was finished Yami turned to Yugi who seemed to fidget more now.

"Tell me slave, are you now late to a job?" Yami questioned and Yugi was taken aback by the question and silently nodded. "Then you best be off. See you another day, slave." He tells him and sits on his bed.

Yugi bowed before leaving. Yugi sprinted down the halls and into the kitchen where Ushio now stood proudly at the head of the kitchen, staring at Yugi.

"T-The Prince kept me, Ushio..." Yugi begged and Ushio pulled him up by his shirt and Yugi whimpered silently.

Ushio dragged Yugi into a cold chamber with a hole in the floor filled with water. He shackled his hands and feet before making Yugi sit in the freezing cold water, making the frail boy shiver once his top was removed. Silently, he weeper in the small chamber wishing he would be saved.