WEEK FIVE: NOMINATION CEREMONY

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: Bronson (2-1) and Timothy (2-0) were both evicted during another wild and crazy double eviction! The final four houseguests - Abrianna, Elise, Jade, and Zorron are all trying to make final three and final two deals to make it to the end of the Big Brother game! After holding on for dear life for over an hour, Elise becomes the last HOH of the season!

TONIGHT: Who will Elise nominate for eviction during the last nomination ceremony of the season! The top four battle of out to make it to the final three! All this and more on Big Brother 5 - TEEN EDITION!

DAY 36

*In the Kitchen*

*Abrianna, Elise, Jade and Zorron are all sitting together as they eat fast food that Big Brother bought for them*

*The McDonalds bags are labeled with Abrianna, Elise, Jade and Zorron's names on them*

Abrianna: "Big Brother came through today! YAS!"

Zorron: "McDonalds! AWESOME!"

Jade: "Big Brother must really listen to our conversations because I have been wanting some McDonald's fries and a McFlurry for the past few days! *giggles*

Elise: "Yay! I am so tired of cooking! This is a very nice treat from Big Brother!"

*Elise, Jade, Abrianna and Zorron all giggle and smile at each other*

*Abrianna, Elise, Jade and Zorron all sit around the dining room table together*

Zorron: "Finally some fast food to enjoy! Thank you, Big Brother!"

Abrianna: "Thank you, Big Brother!"

Elise: "Thank you so much, Big Brother!"

Jade: "Thank you!"

*Abrianna, Elise, Jade and Zorron all happily eat their McDonalds together!*

DAY 37

*NOMINATION CEREMONY*

Elise: "My responsibility as the head of household is to nominate two people for eviction."

Elise: "Hey everybody! It is time for the nomination ceremony."

*Everybody walks into the kitchen and sits around the round table*

Elise: "This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. We will each turn a key, if your name is not called after all the keys are turned, you are nominated for eviction. I'll turn the first key. Zorron, you are safe."

Zorron: "Thank you, Elise!"

*Jade and Abrianna both smile and laugh at each other*

Elise: "All the keys have been shown. Abrianna and Jade, I have nominated you two for eviction this week. There are no other people to nominate in the house. This isn't personal at all! This is just game. Good luck to you two, you two got this! This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

DR: Elise: "I am really hoping that Jade doesn't win the veto this week because Zorron will be on the block and Jade will choose who goes into the jury last! I wanna be in the final two with Zorron, that is the plan I have in my mind."

DR: Abrianna: "I really wish I wasn't on the block! But if I have to be on the block in order for Jade to get evicted, I'll do it!

DR: Jade: "I hate being on the block! It really sucks. But I am determined to prove everybody wrong and make it to the final three."

DR: Zorron: "I am so proud of Elise right now! I can't wait to be in the final two with her hopefully if everything works out our way!"

*AFTER NOMINATIONS*

*Zorron, Elise, Abrianna and Jade all hang out outside together for the rest of the day, playing games and swimming in the pool!*

DAY 38

*In the HOH room*

*Elise is sitting in the HOH bed and she is looking at all of the jury members pictures. Elise thinks out loud about who she has votes for*

Elise: *whispers* "I think I have Timothy's vote, Asher's vote and Chandell's vote. I might have Alessandra's vote, Emmit's vote and Abrianna's vote. Hmmmm. I hope I have enough votes."

• WHO WILL WIN THE POWER OF VETO AND WILL IT BE USED TO SAVE ABRIANNA OR JADE FROM EVICTION? ALL THIS AND MORE ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF BIG BROTHER 5! •