WEEK 4: DOUBLE EVICTION: EVICTION ONE

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: Asher (4-2), Trigger (4-0-0) and Alessandra (4-0-0) were all evicted during the first ever triple eviction of Big Brother history! The final six houseguests - Abrianna, Bronson, Elise, Jade, Timothy and Zorron are all determine to make it to the end of the game with two more weeks of game play remaining! The Seven Of A Kind alliance has divided up since the triple eviction! Abrianna, Zorron, Elise and Bronson are working together while Timothy and Jade are on the outskirts! After playing a crazy bowling HOH competition, Timothy becomes the new HOH! Timothy nominates Abrianna and Jade for eviction! But Jade makes a plan with Timothy to try to back door Bronson! Zorron makes a deal with Timothy to keep himself and Bronson safe this week. Everybody plays in the power of veto and Jade wins! Jade saves herself with the power of veto and Timothy nominates a Bronson as the replacement nominee, causing Zorron to be pissed off and for the girls to be very happy!

TONIGHT: Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house, Abrianna or Bronson? PLUS! It is DOUBLE EVICTION NIGHT! A week of Big Brother in one night! All this and more on Big Brother 5 - TEEN EDITION!

DAY 33

*In the Game room*

*Bronson and Zorron are playing the board game Guess Who together*

Bronson: *whispers* "Do you think Abrianna is going home this week?" 

Zorron: *whispers* "Probably. You are a better alliance member to keep in the house. If they keep Abrianna then they are dumb."

*Bronson smiles and kisses Zorron's cheek, making Zorron's cheeks blush*

Bronson: *whispers* "You are the best, baby. I love you so much."

Zorron: *whispers* "I love you too!"

*Bronson giggles and smiles at Zorron*

*In the Girl's room*

*Elise and Abrianna are sitting together on the bed*

Abrianna: *whispers* "Hopefully Bronson snd Zorron don't find out that we know about the plan to evict Bronson tomorrow."

Elise: *whispers* "I know! They are going to be so pissed off at us."

Abrianna: *whispers* "I know. I really hope it doesn't back fire on us and on our game."

Elise: *whispers* "I know, me either. I think we will be okay, though. We can make sure that Jade and Timothy both get evicted soon."

Abrianna: *whispers* "Me too. And yes they need to go! We got this girl."

Elise: *whispers* "We definitely got this!"

*Abrianna and Elise then hug each other*

*In the Chalkboard Room*

*Jade and Timothy are sitting together*

Timothy: *whispers* "Do we have enough votes to evict Bronson?"

*Jade nods*

Jade: *whispers* "Oh definitely! We have the votes, don't worry."

*Timothy smiles at Jade*

Timothy: *whispers* "Good. I am glad that our plan is working out."

Jade: *whispers* "Me too."

DR: Timothy: "I feel like I just made one of the biggest moves in this Big Brother game so far!"

*In the Living Room*

*Bronson, Zorron, Jade, Timothy, Elise Abrianna all walk into the living room together*

Bronson: "Who ever set up this plan is going to pay, period! I will make sure you lose this damn game. Mark my words."

DR: Elise: "I hope it comes out that Jade started this and gets evicted soon!"

DR: Jade: "Bronson acts like he is a badass bitch or something. You are going home! Get over it! Bye!"

DAY 34

*Abrianna, Elise, Jade, Timothy, Zorron and Bronson all get dressed and ready for the live eviction which is later in the night!*

*LIVE EVICTION*

IT IS TIME FOR THE LIVE EVICTION! Houseguests in just a few minutes we will begin the live eviction. Abrianna and Bronson, you will each have one more chance to persuade your houseguests to keep you in the house. Abrianna, you can go first:

Abrianna: "Hey everyone! I honestly don't have much to say! I hate to talk to make myself look better. Bronson is one of my best friends and is like a brother to me. We both played an amazing game and I wish we could both stay in the game! If I stay, I will be so grateful and if I don't stay, I will be grateful too! This game is truly amazing and I made a lot of memories in this house! Thank you!"

Thank you, Abrianna! Bronson, it is your turn.

Bronson: "Hey everyone! I wish I wasn't put in this situation this week but that's how this game works I guess! I wanna stay in this game but if I don't, oh well! I played one hell of a game and I think I deserve to stay on this game. And Zorron, I love you so freaking much! I never thought I would fall in love with a boy who has dyed green hair! Love you, baby. Thank you!"

Thank you, Bronson! Okay houseguests, one by one you will go in the diary room and vote. The nominees cannot vote.

Elise votes to evict BRONSON
Jade votes to evict BRONSON
Zorron votes to evict ABRIANNA

It is official, with a 2-1 vote, Bronson will be evicted from the Big Brother House. Let's tell the houseguests!

Houseguests! When I reveal the name of the evicted houseguest they will have a few minutes to say goodbye.

By a vote of 2-1, Bronson, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.

*Bronson hugs and kisses Zorron before he leaves the Big Brother house*

*GOODBYE MESSAGES*

Zorron: "Baby, I love you! I love you! I love you! I can't believe I found you! You are truly my love and I am so lucky to have you! I can't wait to see you in about a week!"

Elise: "Bronson, I am so sorry you had to go home this week. I wanted to be able to advance in the game so I agreed to do it. Jade did it."

Timothy: "Bronson, I am sorry you went home on my HOH, but it had to be done. You are an amazing competitor and a nice person! See you soon!"

• BRONSON IS THE SEVENTH MEMBER OF THE JURY! •

Houseguests, get ready to head to the backyard, it is DOUBLE EVICTION NIGHT! One of you will join Bronson and go to the jury!

*All of houseguests all run out to the backyard!*