WEEK 1: HOH COMPETITION

DAY 1 IN THE HOUSE

*HOH COMP TIME: "THE S'MORE THE MERRIER" (BB11)*

*All of the houseguests stand in their assigned lanes and they get ready to hear the HOH competition rules!*

On go, the houseguests will make their way across the graham cracker and retrieve their mug. They will then make their way back across the graham cracker, reach in to the mug and fill their mug with hot chocolate. They will then bring the hot chocolate back across the graham cracker and pour it in to their bowl. The goal is to transfer enough hot chocolate in to the bowl so that you can remove the marshmallow from the bowl. The first to do so will become the new HOH!

Are you ready to play The S'More The Merrier, houseguests?

Abrianna, Alessandra, Asher, Benni, Bronson, Chandell, Elise, Emmit, Jade, Timothy, Trigger and Zorron: "Yes, Bree! We are ready!"

Okay, great! You all may begin at THREE! TWO! ONE! GO!

*Abrianna, Alessandra, Asher, Benni, Bronson, Chandell, Elise, Emmit, Jade, Timothy, Trigger and Zorron all cheer and they begin to play the HOH competition*

DR: Alessandra: "This HOH competition looks super easy! I think I am going to nail this HOH competition!"

DR: Abrianna: "I wanna win HOH because I wanna start off the season in control and I don't wanna be targeted this very first week!"

DR: Timothy: "I freaking love s'mores! But sadly we can't eat any during the HOH competition! Lame!"

*Asher drops his chocolate and has to start over*

Asher: "DAMNIT!"

Benni: "This is so hard! I keep dropping the chocolate and having to start over! Ugh!"

*Chandell eats some of the chocolate happily*

Chandell, please do not eat the chocolate.

Chandell: Mmm! You are no fun, Big Brother!"

Timothy: "BOOOO, Big Brother!"

Asher: "BOO!"

*Asher and Timothy both giggle and smile at Chandell*

Trigger: "This jar isn't even getting full! What the hell!

Elise: "This is going to be a longggggg HOH competition for all of us!"