WEEK 2: DOUBLE EVICTION: EVICTION ONE

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: Chandell was the first teen evicted from the Big Brother house with a vote of (9-0) and she is the first teen jury member of this season! After a bar coding and crazy HOH competition, Zorron became the new HOH! Zorron promises his alliance members that he will not put any of them on the block! Jade goes behind her alliance's back and tells Zorron and Bronson about Alessandra and Bsnni's sneaky ways! Benni and Alessandra begin to worry about their game since Bronson is dating Zorron and not really talking with them anymore! Bronson also confronted Alessandra and Benni about their shady games! Alessandra and Benni asks Jade if she told Bronson about the plan to nominate Zorron. Jade lies and says Emmit told on them and not her. Zorron nominates Alessandra and Emmit for eviction! Jade officially joins the Seven Of A Kind alliance, leaving the Six Figures alliance high and dry! Timothy won the Nosa Scotia veto, his second veto win and he decides to keep Zorron's nominations the same! Alessandra and Emmit admit their crushes to each other and they kissed each other!

TONIGHT: Who will be the second houseguest to leave the Big Brother house, Alessandra or Emmit? Also, it is double eviction night, baby! A week of Big Brother in one hour! All this and more on Big Brother 5 - TEEN EDITION!

DAY 17

*In the Pantry*

*Benni and Trigger are both looking for something to eat*

Trigger: *whispers* "Who are you voting out tomorrow?"

Benni: *whispers* "I am voting out Emmit. What about you?"

Trigger: *whispers* "I am not sure yet. Why are you voting out Emmit?"

Benni: *whispers* "Because of what he did to Alessandra and I!"

*Trigger looks at Benni in confusion*

Benni: *whispers* "Emmit told one Alessandra and I! He must have told Zorron and Bronson that we told you to put Zorron up as a replacement nominee! He is a freaking rat!"

Trigger: *whispers* "I don't think he would do that Benni."

Benni: *whispers* "He freaking did it, Trigger. Don't ruin your Big Brother game because of him. Period! You need to vote against him."

Trigger: *whispers* "I don't think I can vote against my best friend, Benni. And you don't have enough evidence to do this to Emmit, Benni."

Benni: *whispers* "Yes, I do! Don't act like this!"

*Benni grabs all of the ingredients she needs to make spaghetti for herself and Trigger*

*Trigger sighs and follows Benni out of the pantry*

DR: Benni: "Trigger needs to get out of Emmit's ass and open his eyes! Emmit is no good for our alliance at all! I wish he would listen to me! I am his girlfriend!"

DR: Trigger: "I don't freaking understand why Benni has this crazy and absurd idea that Emmit told Bronson about our plan to nominate Zorron as the replacement nominee during my HOH week last week! It just doesn't make any sense to me! Emmit and Bronson don't even talk to each other or like each other really! I feel like Alessandra did it and Benni is too blonde and blind to freaking see it!"

*In the HOH room*

*Zorron, Bronson, Asher and Timothy are all sitting together in the HOH bed*

Asher: *whispers* "I hope Emmit goes home this week."

Timothy: *whispers* "Me too. Me too, babe. We are going to be in deep shit if he doesn't go home tomorrow."