Chapter 5: Mature 18+ ✓

Warning: This chapter is only about mature content. If this isn't something you'd like to read, then you can skip to the next chapter.

<><><>

He admired the dedication. Harry was completely sure that he, Lord Voldemort, would fall in love one day; and that he would come to love Harry Potter out of all people. He himself was not a believer of that.

His long and slender fingers trailed over Harry's small and petite body, loving every part of the beautiful tan skin. He adored the cute moan that slipped out of Harry when he kissed and played with the man's stiffening nipples.

There was something he didn't adore at the moment though; Harry's pajamas pants and underwear, just as his own.

They had to go.

This time he didn't use his hands. Instead he magically removed both of their attires, clearly to Harry's surprise, with a small twirl of his hand.

Harry squeaked out, "I'm naked!" He squirmed as if he was embarrassed, placing his hands to cover himself while flushing red. His heart was beating wildly as if he was a scared rabbit.

"Yes, wonderful. Isn't it?" Tom said absentmindedly while he fondled Harry's nipples.

Harry was red like a tomato, his body heating with the warm breath on his skin. Every touch feeling electric. "Yes, but you could have warned me... I- I- I'm not experienced in this."

"Next time," A pleasurable noise escaped Harry as Tom's hand trailed down over the body with feather light touches and gripped what Harry's own had covered. "I know you haven't done this before, my little fox, though you almost could have fooled me before. You were very successful in your seduction after all." The sentence barely registered in Harry's foggy mind as Tom's hand began rubbing up and down on him. He looked into the fiery red eyes pleadingly, but he was simply met by a smirk as Tom removed his hand, causing Harry to groan out loud.

A few seconds passed as Harry cleared his head, while the lord observed him with hungry eyes.

He was still blushing, "Don't have too high exceptions on me if I suck." He whispered and his insecurities was making Voldemort adore him even more.

"Don't worry baby boy, I can teach you how to suck the right way. Like this..." He moved down to the lower region and took Harry's cock in his hand. Slowly stroking him up and down. Up and down. Up and down... Stroking it carefully while observing Harry's pleasured body react passionately to his mere hands. He was in full control of the boy and his ego reveled in it. Slightly gloating he decided to take it further by lowering his head and taste his baby boy. His tongue delightedly went over the tip, the shaft and then the balls. Then he took Harry's cock in his mouth and bobbed his head. Harry moaned desperately, and that sound made him even more lustful, as if that was possible.

"Tom, I'm going to-"

He understood but he didn't care, in fact he yearned for Harry to finish in his mouth, which he did. Voldemort savoured the flavor of Harry's cum and swallowed it happily.

"Did you like it?"

Harry took a rugged breath, the blood draining from his face as he came out of the orgasmic haze, eyes going wide with terror, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't control it. I-"

He laughed at Harry's panicked state, "Don't say sorry for pleasing me." A sly smirk was playing on his mouth, "I'll take that as a yes."

Harry nodded shyly. "It was great, but what about you?" Making a small gesture towards his hardness.

Lord Voldemort chuckled darkly, "We're not finished yet, are we?"

At that Harry suddenly grew excited, smiling widely, "No we're not."

"That's the right attitude," He went up and kissed Harry's lips and at the same time he magically got lube to fill Harry's hole. Another time he might have done it more carefully, but it had been so long since he had taken anyone to his bed that he lacked any patience and had no interest of taking things slow.

Harry gasped with wide eyes at the wet feeling, "Did you just do that?"

"Yes." He softly spoke, "I'll stretch you out so it won't hurt. Tell me if you need me to stop or go slower, okay?"

He wanted things to go fast, but not to the extent that he became a selfish lover.

"Yes," Harry responded softly, eyes filled with emotions.

Tom started kissing him passionately again, and their bodies were rubbing against each other. The friction on their cocks made both of them lightheaded. While Harry was distracted he took the opportunity of playing with Harry's virgin asshole. He pressed one finger in while caressing one of Harry's pink nipple.

"Oh!" Harry gasped at the foreign feeling, but he trusted Tom and didn't stop him.

Tom continued with another finger, while grinding his body against Harry. They were kissing so violently that the lips would become very sensitive later. A third finger was pushed into Harry's entrance, slowly scissoring him so he would be somewhat ready for his much bigger dick to get in there. Then he pulled out and he felt himself get even harder when Harry whimpered from the loss.

"Don't be sad, I'll fill you up much better with my cock."

Harry blushed furiously, "Hurry up."

Lord Voldemort laughed, "You love giving orders don't you? Sure, I'll give you exactly what you want." He pushed himself into Harry's wet hole.

"Oh Merlin!" Harry cried out.

"Babe, is it too much?" Lord Voldemort was showing a side he rarely revealed to anyone; his love for cute pet names while being in the mood.

Harry went quiet and looked up with begging eyes, "It's a little bit painful, but it also feels..."

"Okay, I'll go slow." Inch by inch he got further into Harry's ass, while Harry panted and moaned. He observed the boy's facial expressions carefully until he went the entire way and his balls were pressed against Harry's body. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, just give me a second before you start-"

Tom smirked, "I think I've got the perfect opportunity of teaching you a lesson."

He was only teasing, but the reaction he received almost made him laugh.

Harry looked at him with wide eyes, "I'll behave."

"Really? You'll be respectful in the future?" Lord Voldemort started pulling out, just to press himself back in.

"Yes Tom, I'll be good."

"You better be or else you'll be punished." Tom whispered and then he began going faster in and out of Harry. They were both making loud noises of pleasure. Completely lost in their blissful world of fucking.

Tom was pounding faster and faster. Harry breathed like he was running a marathon, "I'm cuming Tom."

"Go on baby." He kissed Harry and felt how the his young man released himself, clenching around his dick and Tom followed suit.

"That was amazing!" Harry breathlessly said.

He couldn't do anything besides agreeing and he didn't even second guess when he tucked Harry closer to his chest, and after a cleaning spell they both fell asleep with Harry wrapped in his arms.

<><><>

Words: 1204