stuck

who's up for some fluff?

"no." taehyung said after seeing the time on his alarm clock. "no, no, no, that can't be happening" he got up fast and stumbled on his way to the bathroom.

"i have a fricking test today why the alarm decided he's on a vacation suddenly?!" he washed his face aggressively and brushed his teeth in less then a ten seconds, what a shame.

"oh my gosh he's going to kill me" taehyung's lecturer in college is not that bad, but he surly hates when the students are late to his class, especially on test days, there was this kid who arrived 10 minutes after a certain test started and the lecturer didn't even wanted him to come in his class.

taehyung scanned his room, seeking for his phone, and just when he found it, he was quick to toss his bag over his shoulder and rush out of the house, not forgetting to lock his small apartment's door.

he ran to the elevator, pressing the button and waiting impatiently, breathing heavily because he was out of air already.

just when the elevator's doors went open, someone was quicker then him to get in he pushed him a little, muttering a low ׳sorry׳ to taehyung.

taehyung ignored it without seeing who pushed him and got in the elevator, sighing when he finally made it. he checked the time on his phone and saw that there's only 30 minutes left before class starts.

after relaxing a little he turned his head to the side to look who was with him in the elevator, and well, he hastily turned back, not wanting to make eye content with him.

he could see the other male beside him smiling softly when he caught that little act, and taehyung blushed.

there was this silence, both of them didn't know what to say to each other, even a small good morning.

"where are you going?" the other male in the elevator with taehyung, jeongguk, decided to break the embarrassing silence.

"o-oh ah.. me?" jeongguk chuckled, "yes, you" taehyung found himself smiling at the older and at the soft smiles he gave to him.

"I'm going to college, i-i have a big test today and-" just when he was about to finish his sentence, the elevator shook, the lights turned off, and everything happened so fast.

"j-jeongguk, what's going on i can't see anything" taehyung almost cried. he really hates the dark, he even sleep with his light turned on. "it's okay, wait." suddenly a light was seen, jeongguk turned on the flash on his Iphone, and taehyung finally could see.

"are we stuck? oh no, please i can't be late" he panicked, there's no other date taehyung could do the test if he misses it today, and this test is very very important.

"it's fine, the people on this building knows when there's a elevator malfunction" jeongguk tried to sooth taehyung, bringing him to his arms and they both slid down to a sitting position.

taehyung was now distracted by the fact the he was in the arm of jeon jeongguk, the nicest and the hottest boy he'd ever met.

they know each other for like a year, but only as neighbors. yes, they say good morning to each other—sometimes— but that's it. however, taehyung secretly admire jeongguk. he was so nice, he was a gentleman to all the ladies in the building, and he was so handsome, something that taehyung thinks he himself—not.

jeongguk caress taehyung's hair a little, and he's leaning to the soft touch of jeongguk's fingers around his locks. soon enough his fingers moved to taehyung's face, studying every single feature and touching every cute mole that he found.

"you know that you're very beautiful, right?" jeongguk suddenly blurted out, now looking into taehyung's eyes. taehyung widens his eyes and looked away from the other's gaze, flustered.

"a-ah no i-i don't think so" he chuckled nervously, fiddling with his fingers. he felt a hand grabbing his chin and he met jeongguk's eyes, again.

"don't you dare say that" he said sternly but softly. taehyung found jeongguk very intimidating now, and he nodded his head shyly.

jeongguk smiled and let his hands fall to the sides of his body. "when's your class starting?" taehyung gasped a little, mad at himself that he forgot that he literally have a very important test to do, thanks to jeon jeongguk.

he checked the time and freaked out.

"i have only 10 minutes! i'll never get there in time!" jeongguk put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and said; "if they gonna take us out soon, i'll drive you there, okay?"

"n-no! you probably have things to do!" jeongguk patted taehyung's shoulder before removing his hands. "i needed to go to the gym, i can go there every time I want, that's not a problem tae" taehyung didn't know why he blushed from the word 'tae', everyone call him like that, but when jeongguk say it it's sounds different.

"are you sure?" jeongguk nodded and smile his infamous smile, making taehyung smile back.

suddenly the doors for the elevator got open, taehyung and jeongguk quickly got up from their sitting position, both flustered.

"sorry it took time, i hope that it didn't cause you two problems" a short, old man told them as they got out from the elevator. "it's okay sir, thank you" jeongguk bowed and taehyung bowed after him, wanting to show some respect too.

"have a nice day then" the man said and went back to his business, to whatever he was doing.

"so, you coming? hopefully you'll be there in time" taehyung nodded aggressively and hopped after jeongguk as they made their way to the older's car.

taehyung and jeongguk got in the car and the raven haired male already started driving, not wanting taehyung to be late for his test.

they made it in time. 3 minutes before class started. "thank you so much kook" taehyung let the nickname slip from his mouth like nothing, only to realize what he said a moment later and put his hands on his mouth, embarrassed.

"it's okay, you can call me that, and oh! btw, can you give me your number?"

it was so random don't come @ me