pan

why do you hate me so much (つд⊂)
i just want you to leave me some requests
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

bitch me and my big brain can not think atm so just read this crack thing cuz i'm IN THE MOOD FOR DIS┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

"namjoon.. do you think he'll not come?" taehyung asked and fiddled with his fingers nervously, he looked at the door waiting for a certain person to come in.

"tae don't worry, he promised you to come and he will, and try to forgive him, okay?" he patted his back and continued, "and once he'll come, i will take my leave for you both to be alone," namjoon wiggled his eyebrows seductively.

"namjoon i swear to god imma hit you with a fricking pan" taehyung said annoyed and namjoon just huffed, "what are you, rapunzel?"

taehyung got up to bring the pan but namjoon yanked him back to the couch, "i'm just messing with you, jeez."

after a few minutes of sitting and doing nothing, the door bell suddenly rang.

"he's here," taehyung almost fainted but nonetheless got up and went to open the door. once he turned the knob and opened the door slowly, he saw jeongguk, his ex boyfriend, with—-a guitar?

"what—why—" jeongguk just held the guitar in his hands and started playing.

"i love you bitch" he played a beautiful melody, "and i'm never gonna stop loving you, bitch" taehyung almost cried, it was the greatest thing he had ever experienced.

"taehyung, will you forgive me, for sleeping with eunji, haeun, hye-in, jung mi, mi-ja, mi-yeon, and lisa?"

"YES" taehyung yeeted himself on jeongguk and they both feel on the floor, hitting their heads and fainting.

namjoon, who was looking at the whole scene, was tired of this shit and just looked at them with boredom.

"aight imma head out."