distance pt.2

txt's comeback is SO good, I really love their song Run Away:)

1pm, dance practice room. they will finish practice in a few minutes, everyone were so exhausted, repeating after 1 choreo many times in 3 hours.

at the end of the practice, everyone left exept for yoongi and jeongguk. jeongguk went to grab a water bottle, but just when he was about to drink, someone called his name.

"jeongguk-ah, can you come here for a second?" yoongi said.

jeongguk nodded and went up to him, "what's up?" he asked, confused to why yoongi wanted to talk to him right now.

"what's the matter with tae? why are you mad at him?" yoongi started softly, not wanting to suddenly anger the younger for apparently no reason.

jeongguk was taken aback. he didn't know how to answer that question, a secret will be sure involved.

"i-it's just that I hang out with him too much, I don't want him next to me all the time, it's annoying." yoongi looked at him like he just seen an alien.

"do you think I'm stupid jeongguk?" yoongi questioned, knowing that what jeongguk said was a lame excuse, "don't joke with me."

"I'm not joking hyung! I'm telling the fucking truth!" yoongi again didn't believe any word he was saying.

"jeongguk, do you remember that you two are in the same band?" He looked at him and raised a brow, how stupid can jeongguk be?

"what the fuck hyung" he threw his arms in the air, "of course i know."

"then you must know that you can't ignore him forever jeongguk, you hurt his feelings, yesterday when you went out with jimin, he just couldn't focus on the game, and when jin looked at him he saw that he was fucking crying, you can't just ignore you best friend and expect that he's good with it, he misses you so much," yoongi looked at jeongguk dead in the eye, "and I know what you're saying is just a lame excuse, go to him, now, he can't without you."

jeongguk felt guilty, he didn't know that taehyung cried yesterday - or everyday before falling asleep, but let's not talk about it- and now he wanted to apologize.

but with the apologize he needs to tell the truth, why he really ignored him, and he doesn't now how taehyung will react, and if he'll forgive him so quickly.

"hyung, can I tell you something?" jeongguk asked after a few seconds of silence.

"sure" jeongguk took a deep breath and just let it out, "I like taehyung."

he quickly closed his eyes, waiting for yoongi to scold him, telling him that is not right, and it's probably illegal since they're both boys, and in the same band.

just then he heard a deep chuckle, opening his eyes, he saw yoongi smiling softly at him.

"I knew it" he chuckled again, "you're too obvious jeongguk-ah, but ignoring taehyung wasn't the greatest choice to do, did you try to ignore your feelings for him?" jeongguk nodded, feeling ashamed.

"just go and talk to him, taehyung will understand, he always is." jeongguk smiled at yoongi and muttered a little 'thank you' to him, running from the studio and leaving yoongi there.

-

jeongguk took a deep breath, too deep to be exact, and knocked on the brown door.

he waited a few moments before the door opened, revealing the brunette haired boy.

"k-kook" taehyung didn't know what to say, was jeongguk here to scold him, be mad at him, maybe he's here on accident thinking it's other hyung's room.

well, none of this were true.

"hey" jeongguk smiled softly, "can I come in?" taehyung was shocked, sure, he didn't except that, but he was beyond happy.

"y-yeah come in" taehyung opened the door a little wider for jeongguk, and the latter came inside.

the raven haired boy went to taehyung's bed and sat on it. "come here for a second," jeongguk looked at taehyung who was standing awkwardly next to the closed door.

taehyung took a little steps to the bed, sitting next to jeongguk uncomfortably.

there was silence for a few minutes, until jeongguk decided to finally speak.

"taehyung I'm truly sorry, I shouldn't have ignored you from the first place, I can't tell you how much I am sorry" jeongguk looked at taehyung to see his reaction, the boy was fiddling with his fingers.

"c-can I ask you something?" taehyung quietly asked. jeongguk nodded, knowing what he'll ask.

"why? why did you ignore me? I was so mad at myself, I thought that I did something bad, I thought that I made you angry, but I didn't know what I did, I was s-so confused kook, I don't want you to stop t-talking to me" taehyung cried, letting it all out.

jeongguk hastily took taehyung and placed his head on his chest, "tae, I like you, no, I love you, and I tried to ignore my feeling for you, thinking taking a distance from you is the best choice, but I was wrong, oh god I was so wrong, I'm so sorry tae, please forgive me" he was at the edge of crying, he couldn't let taehyung be mad at him forever, he wanted him back.

it seem like taehyung was so shocked, he raised his head from jeongguk's chest and looked at him in the eyes.

"i love you too kook, in fact, I loved you since three years ago" he looked down shyly.

"r-really? wait so you're forgiving me?" taehyung nodded and laughed a little, "yes, but I'm still mad at you for ignoring me, you're so stupid" he said, jeongguk hugged him tighter and they both fell onto the soft mattress of the bed, jeongguk kissed taehyung on his forehead softly, caressing his mullet.

taehyung snuggled closer to jeongguk, and rested his head on his hard chest.

"I swear I'll never leave your side tae, from now on, I'll be only by your side."

Yeyy finished this🥰 what do you think?
And also, what would you like me to do next? fluff, another angst, or perhaps smut?