Upon arriving at the shops, she passed by few people who were buying last minute necessities and other students that had been hanging out with their friends. Mikasa took the escalators down to find Sasha and Connie, immersed in a friendly banter.

"Oh! Mikasa you're here!!" Sasha beamed, approaching the ebony head.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late!" Mikasa smiled.

"All good, a good!" The brunette reassured, slinging her arm around Mikasa's neck.

"Come on, let's go in before he gets annoyed, besides everyone's waiting on you to tell us the plans since you can't explain anything properly." Connie finally spoke up, hastily tapping his foot on the ground.

"Ok! Ok! Geez, no need to rush me." Sasha grumbled as the trio entered the arcade, pushing past the people inside and finally arriving at the bowling lanes where the rest of their friends were awaiting for Mikasa's arrival.

After Sasha had explained the plan, the group got into their respective lanes.

"You're with me!" Sasha grinned pointing to the TV above the bowling lane, which displayed their names and scores. Mikasa smiled and high-fived Sasha as Mikasa walked over to their side.

"Hey, about time you made it!" A voice exclaimed, Mikasa turned around and saw Armin approaching her with a bright smile plastered on his face.

"Oi, how long are we gonna sit around for?" An annoyed voice suddenly spoke up above all the noise. Mikasa was just about to turn to see who had said something in a slightly rude manner, when Sasha beat her to it.

"For your information we were trying to get sorted," She stated glaring at whoever she was talking to, "anyways..." she paused and pumped her fist up in the air, "first team to earn most points in the end, wins!" She declared and everyone cheered.

Mikasa was up first, she grabbed a bowling ball that she assumed was suitable for her and held it close. As best she could, she rolled the ball. The ball rolled down the lane and knocked down a total of eight pins. Her side cheered as Mikasa turned to grab another bowling ball.

"Nice job Mikasa! Get the last two!" Sasha cheered.

Mikasa nodded and rolled the ball again, this time hitting both pins leading to her team cheering and them being in first place, only by a bit. Mikasa sat down as the first bowler of the other team had just started his second turn. Jean swung his arm and the ball travelled down the lane fast, hitting all the pins that remained on the lane.

"Heck yeah!!" Jean cheered pumping his fist in the air.

"Tch... no need to show off Kirstein..." An impassive voice spoke up and Mikasa glanced over to Jean, who simply glared at the person who had said such a thing. Curious, Mikasa turned her head but couldn't see them, the only person being behind her was Sasha and Armin with Ymir and Christa beside them.

Who are they talking to? Mikasa thought, her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a crashing sound and a chorus of cheers from her team. She looked up at the TV screen above to see that someone had just scored a strike. She recognized the name from her contacts, but had yet to meet the said person.

About an hour passed and Armin and Bertholdt were the last bowlers. Bertholdt had finished his last turn, adding his teams total to three hundred and forty-two. Armin gulped and grabbed a bowling ball. He could hear his teammates attempting to hype him as he bowled.

Armin swung his arm and the ball rolled down fast. It crashed with the pins, most of the pins had fallen and team watched as the last pin wobbled. Sasha watched in agony, mentally begging for the pity fall. Much to their delight, the pin had fallen and Armin celebrated at his first strike. Their score adding to a total of three hundred and eighty-nine.

"So, there were consequences. What're your requests?" Jean asked grimly.

Sasha and the rest of the team looked over to Mikasa who was a little startled at the sudden gesture, pointed to herself.

"Y-You guys want me to decide...?" She asked, earning nods from everyone.

"Well of course! You're the guest of honor!" Connie grinned, "so, what's your request?"

Mikasa looked down then felt Sasha's gaze on her, she looked up. "Ask for food, please!!!" was what Sasha's gaze seemed to say. Mikasa couldn't help but chuckle and looked back over to the entire group.

"Losers will buy us food and drinks!" She declared.

Everyone on her team cheered loudly while the others groaned at the hell that Sasha was going to put them through. They could only pray for their wallets and their savings, maybe for their lives because of their parents too.

"Sasha's gonna make us go broke..." Connie muttered, with his head bowed down. The teat of his team nodded in agreement as they left to purchase their food. The others did the same, following them up the stairs to the restaurant that was connected to the bowling area.

The group enjoyed their time as they all engaged in small chatter and laughed together. Mikasa sighed and smiled at the sight. She grabbed her drink and decided to head out to the balcony to get some fresh air. She had to admit, the restaurant was a bit stuffy.

Mikasa placed her drink down on one of the tables outside, taking a seat as well. She stared out to enjoy the view of night sky. The sparkling stars that blanketed the darkness of the sky and the moon that shined a beautiful, angelic white.

"Why do you keep following me?"

Mikasa jolted at the sudden voice and whipped her head to see a brunet standing a couple of meters away from her, a drink in hand and his head bowed down. Ah, its the guy from earlier. Mikasa thought, and shook her head.

"What do you mean?" Mikasa asked, confused.

The tall brown haired teen raised his head and his emerald green eyes was illuminated by the moon's lights. Mikasa's eyes widened at the alluring sight of those familiar eyes. She hadn't noticed how long she had been staring at the male when he had suddenly spoken up, this time, a little more harsher than before.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He spat.

"I-I don't..." Mikasa stuttered and looked at the brunet, curiosity lining her expression. "Who are you?" She asked.

The brunet seemed to grimace at her question, rather than receiving an answer he had received a question. He let out a low growl but begrudgingly answered, "Eren, Eren Jäeger."

Before Mikasa could say another word, Eren had turned around and walked off leaving a single question run through Mikasa's mind.

Just who are you, Eren?

(Edited: 19.04.2022)