Possessive Lisa

A lil smutty :)

I hummed as I watched all the dresses hanging around me, shining elegantly and tempting me to buy all of them. I was thinking buying a sexy one, a particular dress that will make men and women drool over me, that particular dress that will make–

"Aren't you done yet?"

this person fuck me tonight.

I smirked and turned around, greeting me with her lazy eyes and not-so-happy face. Well, we've been strolling around this mall, (that was suggested by Jisoo unnie and Chaeng and said that this mall have everything that I wanted) and I still haven't found anything, especially the 'fuck me tonight' dress.

"Hey baby." I gave her my gummy smile and she just stared at me. "I'm almost done. I think this store is my taste." I look around and nodded. "Yeah, but can you help me choose between this and this." I said and held up the two dresses that just says 'make love to me tonight'. No, I don't want that.

"Ms. Jennie, we h–"

"Did I say you could interrupt us?" I glared at the saleslady and she just bowed, mumbling a little 'sorry'.

"What's the purpose of being a Chanel ambassador, when you won't wear their products for tonight's event?" Lisa cross her arms, still staring at me with those lazy eyes.

I dropped the two dresses on the floor, not caring about it, since I can afford it, even this mall.

I rolled my eyes because of her attitude and crosses my arms. I saw her eyes shifts onto my chest and I smirked.

Ah, I should thank God for giving me an enormous gift.

"It's not my fault that their designers are more slow than sloths. And I've already worn all of their products, it'll be boring to look at if I'll wear them again." I shrugged and uncross my arms and put my hands on my waist. "Aish, should I buy Chanel? Oh nevermind, I don't want them to get poor as fuck."

"Remind me again to never date a spoiled brat." Lisa shook her head.

"But you love me tho." I said and winked at her.

"Excuse me Ms. Jennie?" I turned around and saw the manger running towards me and bowed after she reached the destination. "We have new arrivals from Chanel. Please follow me this way."

I hummed and turned around, just to met Lisa glaring at me. "Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, we've been in this mall for 7 hours and you still haven't found anything. It's just a party with the other two companies, there's no award for having a best dress tonight." She said. I looked onto her eyes and she definitely wants something.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and give them light massages up to her nape. "Honey, you need to relax." I said and placed my lips on her neck. "What about a quickie in a fitting room?" I whispered and bit her neck. "I really need to cum, right now." I bit my lip and follow the manager to where they place the new arrivals.

"Ms. Jennie, these are the new arrivals." She said and showed me the room. "I do have suggestion Ms. Jennie, if you may."

I just nodded and let her choose what's best for me.

"This dress." She said and showed me the dress that I've been looking for. "Since your favorite color is black, this dress is absolutely perfect for you Ms. Jennie. This isn't just a simple dress, because it screams perfection, and you'll wear this, so the definition of perfection will be completed. This will absolutely hugged your curves, and can make everybody drool over you."