Consequences

"Happy New Year everyone.

Or should I say Sad New Year to BLINKS and Jennie stans?

Just in, BLACKPINK Jennie and EXO Kai are reportedly dating.

The two was caught on a date and some said that, they've been dating since October. Jennie was caught secretly leaving their dorm at night and getting in someone's car, and that driver is no other than Kai. They both strolled for a while and seems pretty close to each other.

We're waiting for YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment to confirm the dating news and for the two lovers also to confirm this.

Stay tuned BLINKs and EXO-Ls"

1,972,572 replies

@onionvsjennie
"what about kuma?"

@melonJEN
"JENNIE is DATING with HER DOG KAI!!"

@JENNIEWTF
"HE IS JUST AN UBER DRIVER!!!"

"JENNIE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

Jennie groaned from a sudden shout and squinted her eyes.

"Ugh, fuck off Jisoo." She said and covered her entire body with the comforter. But was soon gone, when Jisoo pulled it and slammed the newspapers on her lap.

"Explain." She demanded and glared at sleepy Jennie.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and grabbed the newspapers. After she read the headlines, she just shrugged and went back on her sleep.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!"

"What?! It's true. Fuck off Jisoo."

"What? What do you mean? What about Lisa?" Jisoo was confused as hell, cause she knew that the two girls are dating, even Rosé knew. But, why with a sudden date with the other member of other group? Jennie doesn't like boys, or does she?

"I don't care about her." Jennie bit her lower lip, she tried not to break down, so she just hid her face on her pillows. "Fuck her." She said bitterly and clutched the pillows that even her knuckles turned white.

"What happened?" Jisoo sighed and calm herself down. She thought that Jennie is more important than the dating news.

"She just left me, like we were nothing Jisoo." Jennie cried silently. "She stopped talking to me, she stopped being sweet to me. She acted like we're just strangers."

"Jennie." Jisoo climbed on the bed and sit beside her. "Come here." She scooted closer to her, and Jennie wrapped her arms around Jisoo's waist and lay her head on Jisoo's chest.

"She made promises, lots of them. She said she loves me, so much, so much that she end up leaving me." Jennie took a deep breath and cried harder.

"Jennie. Calm down. I need you to rest first and we will talk about the issue later. Okay?" Jisoo spoke and ran her hands through Jennie's hair to calm her down. "This will be over soon. I can assure you down."

Jennie just nodded and went back to sleep, still a question lingered on her mind that only needed to be answered by the only one person.

'Why Lisa?'

"Okay girls, showtime in 5 minutes." The stage director shouted as the four members hurriedly went to the top of their respective stage lifts.