Soulmate

"What is a soulmate?" The young girl asked for the last time, curiosity kills her and for her to have a deep slumber.

"Everybody experienced it, everybody will experience it. And you will experience it. Why now?" The elder spoke.

The younger girl shrugged. "I just want to know, since you experienced it. Why not tell me?" The elder smiled at the young girl who turned the table.

"Soulmate. It was a very deep word for me, but can easily be defined when you experienced it. It is when the person can be your lover and best friend at the same time. It is when they'll join you in your sadness and cure your sadness, by just giving you their brightest smile. Soulmate, is where you don't have to put words or express it, cause you will only look at them and they will immediately understand you. It is when no matter how many arguments you had, you will end up saying sorry to each other. It is when, you didn't noticed you were in sync. Trust me, sometimes there are gestures that you get to sync with them. Also, having too many similarities with them, like you don't need to play and ask questions just for the both of you to know each other, at the end you will both doing the same things you love."

"You already had your soulmate, why did you let her go?" The sleepy young girl ask, as she rubbed her eyes slowly.

The elder smiled at the cuteness. "Did I? We are soulmates and it was not on my mind to let her go."

"I thought you let her go." The little girl pouted and the latter chuckled.

"You didn't let me finish. Even if you had your worst fight, to think that you want to give up and end the journey with them. There is always a string that will pull you together and tie you into forever. Trust me, don't easily give up on the first fight and so on, that's only a hindrance in your relationship, but it'll also make you stronger to fight for your relationship and pass the hindrance and continue the journey with them. She is my soulmate, we found each other, we started our journey together and we're gonna end our journey into a happily ever after."

The elder smiled as she saw the little girl is already on her deep slumber. Babysitting was hard though, especially if the child has too much brain.

"I hope you will find your soulmate, that both of you want to end your journey into a happily ever after. Cause mine just ended ours, what a sad ending for me." Lisa bitterly smiled and kissed the little girl's forehead a goodnight.

She went to the door and opened it, only to find out Jennie, looking at her with tears streaming down on her face.

Maybe there is really a string that will pull you together and tie you into forever.