Bonus: Bite Off More Than I Could Chew

Authors note:

Yeah so like.....to all of you who said that you're not breaking up with me be fully aware that from here on out whenever you talk to me now we just gon flirt like that's just how it is pal. I gave you the chance to back out of this and you instead said you loved me now and so like sorry. But we dating now like that's just how it is. Like i am as attention starved as my boy Todo so like y'all fucked up. Now you have me as your girlfriend fuckers.

Also yes Hawaii Pt. II will be up soon, it's just getting edited and this one was more finished and so here ya go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The camera turns on showing Todoroki wearing a bulbasaur onesie, sitting down on the floor in front of the camera.

"Hey guys so uh one, sorry for shit lighting it is 4 am and I should be sleeping but I just got the idea for a really awesome video and am an impatient fuck so I am working on it now. And two, sorry for the long hiatus....I have no excuse for it....I'm just gonna apologize for it and assume you're all used to it by now so we're gonna go ahead and carry on for now okay?" He said before adjusting his position.

"Now as some of you might now, every year for Halloween I try to do something that is just absolutely amazing, i mean i am a conspiracy channel, i love spooky shit so obviously Halloween is the most amazing time of the year, and so when Halloween comes around i always plan out the most amazing video ideas and even record them but.....I suck as a human being so I never edit them in time for Halloween and so I never post a Halloween video...............but this year?......This year it's fucken different because you know what? I am a MAN. A man who has people that support him, a man that has baked dog treats without any adult supervision despite all odds. A MAN WHO HAS SUCCESSFULLY PUT A HAUNTED DOLL IN MY FATHERS ATTIC. I am DIFFERENT. I am better than I ever have been. I am-"

The video abruptly cuts off to a black screen with white text that says. "I was wrong...it is now November 14......I have not only failed you all but most importantly myself. I have nothing left to say.....please kill me." The video came back to Todoroki in the same place the video had left off.

"So actually before I continue the video ima rant a bit because yah boy feeling a kind of way and I no longer have a therapist so hi. Anyways last night I got a text from the one and only, Midoriya! And I'm here like 'finally my time has come....it is finally the night when Midoriya has reached maximum thirst, I'm talking dehydrated thirst, and wants me to quench it. It is MY time to shine'........And so I quickly grabbed my phone trying to remember what underwear I am wearing at the moment and he texts me and.....he said and I quote 'hey is it okay if I give someone your phone number?"

Todoroki stops and looks at the camera.

".......And so I rightfully replied with 'you slut don't try to hook me up with someone else. Don't think that I'm just a horny little shit that will take anyone. I've made up my mind to have you and Iida double team me and I'm not budging'. And he was like 'please stop'......Anyways, after he crushed my heart some more,  he gave my phone number to someone else cuz he said it was a friend of his and they wanted to talk YouTube with me and so I was like aight okay guess I gotta disappoint someone else today. Guess I'm just some side piece here to entertain you but hey it's fine. You go and you continue living your perfect life without ME. IM FINE, IM NOT GONNA-" he said before the video cut off and came back to him leaning out of frame and coming back with a cup and taking a sip.

"Uh to those wondering this is mango juice aka depression elixir, um.....if you hate mangoes please do yourself a favor and leave before I go full feral and attack you....You've been warned...." he said before taking another sip.