"Pete, I'm near..."

"Me too, Ae! I'm cumming!"

"Let's do it together..."

Ae released his load inside Pete at the same time Pete's unload his to Ae's hand. Ae slowly pulled his member out and watched his juices dripped from Pete's hole while on all fours, catching his breath. The lewdness of the scene made Ae want to take Pete again but he needed to control himself. Pete has an important meeting in the afternoon and he doesn't want him to be uncomfortable.

Pete lie down still catching his breath when Ae give him a kiss on the forehead while mouthing i love yous repeatedly which made Pete smile.

"My adorable angel, need my help to clean up?"

"I feel sore but it's not that bad, P'Ae. I think I can manage."

Pete tried to stand up but he feels wobbly and fell at the side of the bed. Ae has his back at him, wearing his boxers when he heard a thud sound which made him turn around so fast.

"Oh my adorable angel, are you alright? Let P'Ae bring you to the shower okay?"

"I'm sorry, P'Ae"

"Sorry for what? Am I not the culprit why my adorable angel can't stand properly? But I'm not sorry at all."

"P'Ae!!!"

Ae laughed as he carried Pete, princess style, to the shower room. Pete hugged Ae's neck and snuggled to him to hide his shyness. Ae prepared the bath tub for him. Pete was enjoying the warm bath as he really feel sore.

"Take your time my adorable angel. P'Ae will prepare breakfast. I'll bring it in the room so no need to go anywhere okay? Anything you want?"

"I want hot chocolate, P'Ae. But aside from that anything you cook is good."

"Okay. I love you, Pete."

"I love you too, Ae."

Ae smiled as he made his way to the kitchen. His angel really knew his way to his heart. He was screwed but he loves it.

Pete on the otherhand was smiling like crazy as he remember their activities.

"My P'Ae is my first and will be my last. I swear no one will be able to take him from me. I will not allow it!"

---

Ae was busy preparing breakfast when Can entered the kitchen.

"How was it? I hope you were gentle to Pete."

Can teased, making his P'Ae red.

"I tried my best but please don't tease Pete, will you?"

"I won't promise."

Can was laughing, hysterically. Ae rolled his eyes while preparing Can's and Pete's breakfasts.

"P'Ae, I'm really happy for you. I won't let Jade hurt Pete or you in any way."

"Thanks, Can. Please look after Pete when I'm not around. He is fragile and insecure."

"That I can promise. She won't ruin your happiness again. Ma will not forgive me if I mess up this one."

"You knew?"

"I saw her in MTK TV and she was looking for you. Ma called me when she came to our house. Sorry, I didn't tell you right away. Ma asked me not to."

"That's fine. Pete is my life now. I won't do anything that will hurt him."

Can smiled as he looked as his P'Ae. His love for Pete surpassed anything he had before with Jade. His P'Ae was back and was much, much better. That made him really happy.