I Hate Her

WARNING:THIS STORY HAS BULLYING, HATE, SEXUAL/RAPE SCENES, DEPRESSION, ALCOHOL, CHILD ABUSE ECT! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Eric's P.O.V

I still remember... I remember 2 years ago, when Alex died.. All because of that stupid girl...

I hate Jay.. But she wants to be my friend, she forgives me for everything, even when she's sad, mad, anything! I've done bad things to her before,  so I start ignore her.

Anyway, I'm in the living room watching TMNT. I was smiling until I saw Jay come down the stairs.

She was smiling but it faded when she saw me, good she gets the picture. Jay went out the door to god knows where.

So being me, I followed her. Jay was waving threw the tree's gracefully. Then she stopped by.. A lake surrounded by flowers?

Hmm, I should spy on her for now...

Jay's P.O.V

I sat on the ground and waited for my mommy. She said she was an angel. So I come here everyday and wait for her.

That's when I felt a presents. "Mommy, are you here?" I heard nothing. Don't worry Jay, our mommy will come one day. I heard Haou, my 'guardian' say.

I heard a soft girl voice behind be. "Jay? Jay!" Once I turned around I saw my mommy!

I tried to hug her but I went through her. "M-mommy?! I can't hug you!" I started to cry.

"I understand sweetie...""Mommy... When will you be back?" She looked as if she didn't know what to say.

"I'll be gone for a very... Long time...""Oh... But you'll Still be here right?""Of course!" After that she sat next to me.

"Mommy... Nobody likes me... Daddy is really sad and he doesn't speak to me.. Grampy isn't always around, a boy named Eric doesn't like me and everyone else blames me because your here anymore"

When I says this she looked angry and upset. "Well... Eric is a nice kid but I'd never seen him hate.. Daddy just misses me and.. I visit him every night when he's asleep.."

"Wow! Um-" "JAY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard a voice. It sounds like Hoodie. "Mommy I have to go, will you see me tonight?" Mommy nodded quickly and disappeared.

I ran to Hoodie and hugged her legs. "Oh dear, where have you been?""I was speaking to mommy... By the little lake."

This made Hoodie sigh. "Your daddy was worried." This will be a long day...

Eric's P.O.V

I saw Jay, talking to herself, it got boring so I went home. I went to my parents room and sat on the bed with my dad.

"Dad, why do you like Jay?" He looked at me weirdly. "Why shouldn't I like her? She's a sweet little girl."

"She's a mommy killer!""Here we go again, listen Eric I know your upset about Alex's death, she knew, she would die but she wanted to have Jay anyway, she loved Jay"

I was getting angry now! "I DONT CARE! JAY SHOULD HAVE JUST DIED OR SOMETHING! IF ALEX DIDN'T HAVE JAY, SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!"

Before my dad could yell back at me, I jumped up and stormed out the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(HELLOOOO! Yes this is a stupid story to begin with, but hey, we're not all perfect right? Yeah anyway, ima try to upload a next one today or tomorrow or whenever I feel like it :P Byebye)