The S.S. Mango

• Dedicated to Everyone who read this story

Liam's POV

We woke up to a loud blaring sound. At first, I thought it was my alarm clock. I began to feel around trying to find my alarm. Finally, I hit it, but something was still blaring. I opened my eyes. I saw Zayn rubbing his nose.

"You hit my nose..." Zayn scowled at me, "and woke me up!"

"I'm so sorry, lad!" I held up my hands in defense.

Then what was making the loud blaring noise? I looked around. All of us were awake because of it, so it wasn't just me hearing it. I squinted. Way out in horizon I saw a dot in the water. Slowly, the dot got bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Soon the dot turned into a blob and the blob grew bigger and bigger. Until it was visible. The blaring noise that was a dot that turned into a blob was a ship!

"It's a ship!" I screamed and pointed.

The rest of them looked towards where I was pointing.

"Oh my God!" Savannah shouted.

"Everyone wave and jump up and down! Try to get their attention!" I said excitedly.

This was our only hope! I hope they could see us!

Savannah's POV

We jumped up and down doing dances trying to get their attention. I swear this ship moved slower than my grandma! They were almost as blind as my grandma as well. Then an idea popped into my mind.

"Guys, sing More Than This! It's the loudest song you sing I'm pretty sure, we can still jump and wave," I said.

They exchanged a few glances and nodded agreeing that they'd do it.

So they started singing...

I’m broken, do you hear me?
I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see,
I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying,
That your heart will just turn around,

And as I walk up to your door,
My head turns to face the floor,
‘Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this

And that's when I realized it. These will be my last few minutes with these boys. I can't believe I managed being on this island without going total fangirl. I sighed and took it all in. Niall and Louis' perfect solos. The way Liam made his face sad when he sang. Harry's high notes in this song. Zayn's pout face. I was really going to miss these boys. I think I became too attached to them.

"I think they're coming!" Harry stated.

He was right the ship was turning and coming our way! We stopped jumping and waving. Once the boat had made it to us, an important looking man came out of the ship. I'm guessing it was the captain.

"Are you folks stranded?" He asked.

We all nodded.

"Yes, sir," Liam replied.

"I have enough room for all of you," The man said.

He gestured for us to follow him and we got onto the ship. I can't believe it I was going home. He lead us to our own little rooms, just like they had on the other ship before it sank. I looked around. It wasn't as nice as the Queen Star, but that didn't really matter I guess. All that mattered was that I was going home....right?