Go into his room?

Her head was nodding before her mind had the chance to catch up to her heart.

Theodore stepped to the side, still close enough that her arm brushed against his bare chest as she entered.

The room was large, about the size of her own.

His alluring scent was everywhere in the space and she inhaled deeply.

Like cologne and citrus and something deliciously bitter.

The walls were a dark silver, black accents contrasting in the modern space.

A large desk sat against the far wall, the open laptop showing what he must have been working on before she knocked.

The sleek bookcases beside her were filed neatly in alphabetical order.

His bed was large with a charcoal duvet and sheets.

She held in a giggle as she took in how ridiculous her light pink camisole and pajama shorts looked in comparison to the masculine space.

"I like your room." Enid said, her toes wiggling in the plush carpet.

"Thank you. What has kept you from sleep, little one?" He inquired, moving to the desk to shut the laptop.

She pondered his question for a moment.

"I woke up about an hour ago and couldn't fall back to sleep. I'm sorry I fell asleep before dinner last night; it was a long day." Enid apologized, her chest tightening as she remembered the sobs that had wracked her body.

Long indeed.

"No need for apologies. We found you asleep when we came up to check on you and didn't want to wake you up. Rest is healing. And you look so endearing while asleep." His lips quirked into a small smile.

She blushed at his words, an image of the three of them watching her drool flashing in her mind.

"What made yesterday long?" His question pulled her from the mortifying vision.

"Well, I-" She worried her lip, trying to collect her thoughts.

"Don't worry, darling. We can discuss it in the morning. Why don't you come sit down for a bit?" His eyes predatorial from where he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, I don't want to intrude even more than I have..." Enid replied softly, her feet tingling with the urge to step toward him.

"Come here, Enid." Theodore commanded, the air around them prickling with electricity.

With clumsy legs, she walked to him.

As soon as she was near enough, his hands gripped her hips and pulled her into the space between his parted legs.

She glanced up at him, his face now quite near to her own.

Even sitting, he was still taller than her.

"Theo-" She was cut off by a firm press of his lips to her jaw.

"It's daddy tonight, little one." His voice was molten as trailed his mouth down her neck.

She felt a tugging just below her belly button and her hands rose to tangle in his dark hair.

A puff of air rushed past her lips as he took the delicate skin between his teeth and bit softly.

"Daddy." Her voice was breathless, her skin hot as he pulled down the left strap of her top.

He hummed in approval as he kissed his way back up the expanse of her throat, his sapphire eyes shining in the soft lighting.