21

2 years later...

Jin's POV

"Hyungg!!!"."Yah hyunggg!!!", i woke up as someone is shaking me and screaming out loud.

I open my eyes and saw jungkook waking me up.

"Aishhh!! Maknae what is it again!!", i said in irritated voice.

"You sleepyhead hyung wake up already!!", jungkook said.

"5 more minutes please", i said and i was about to go back sleep when jungkook said something that made me stood up from my bed.

"The van will arrive in 20 minutes yet you are not ready we will gonna leave you here we are going to enjoy our summer vacation. Oh Hawaii so excited to see you goodbye hyung!", jungkook said then leave my room.

I hurriedly run to the bathroom to take a bath.After taking a bath i pick my clothes that i will going to bring and of course i pick my outfit for today.

When i am done I immediately pull my suitcase and go out my room and head downstairs.

But then when i go to the living room i saw them on the kitchen eating.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!", i shouted and head to the kitchen.

"Sorry hyung that is the only way to wake you up", jungkook apologizing while hiding at namjoon's back.

"You little shit come here!!", i said and take my shoes off to throw on jungkook.

That shit he made me hurry yet we are not leaving.

"Hyung calm down what jungkook do is right do you know how hard to wake you up, now sit here jin hyung and eat", hoseok said.

I just put my shoes back and sit on the chair so that i can start eating.

After we eat the van arrive then we leave heading to the airport.

I sit on the window side. I put my earphones and listen to my favorite song.

Clarity.

And it was.

Jisoo's cover.

I miss my personal secretary. I miss my most favorite fangirl.I miss the girl i love to kiss, the girl i love to hug, the girl i love to take care of me, and most important the girl i love the most.

I know that jisoo is mad at me.

She didn't even let me explain. She push me away not wanting to see me.

She's hurt and sad about happen especially to the hates she received when our picture is been revealed to the article about me and irene dating.

I feel sorry for her she doesn't deserve it.

I just hope that she let me explain for everything what happen. What she knows was all wrong and just rumors. What she saw was all sudden.

And yes you guys saw right jisoo is the girl i love the most.

I fall inlove on her since the first time i saw her. Actually i just first saw her on the picture.

I know that jisoo is the typical type of girl that i was finding.

Yes i am an idol but I don't like to date to some girl idols too.

Jisoo when are you coming back? I miss you.

I hope when we meet someday please let me explain everything,everything just to make you comeback to me.

I don't even treat jisoo as my kissmate i know we don't have a label but I don't consider our relationship as friends with benefits because i love her so much but too shy to confess.