Chapter 28

Previously in Somebody That I Used To Know-

I nod, feeling slits of daylight reoccupying my vision as it's finally the way it once was. I hear him close the door behind me while I just look at the stunning view in front me of.

I feel a pair of arms slither through my around and tie up around my waist and a chin leaning delicately on my shoulder. "I was gonna wait for our 3months on Sunday, but I just couldn't.." He replies softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV

The silk plush bed is made with rose petals scattered around it, Yankee candles are placed around the room, there is a DVD on the bed and note lying delicately on top of the stated item, the chandelier-styled light above is barely on-causing the candles to give out a dim but romantic light.

It was perfect. He was perfect...how did I deserve this?

He pushes me lightly in the direction of the bed. "Read the letter then play the DVD, babe." He commands and walks out without another whisper of voice.

I watch him hurry out before making my way slowly to the bed. When I arrive to me specific destination, I pick up the letter to notice my small hands are shaking. "Get a grip, Emily." I whisper to myself before unfolding the piece of paper.

'Emily,

3 months we've been together have flown by in a blur. Before you play the DVD I just want you to know I will never leave you. You know my secrets and vice versa, our imperfections make one and another perfect. You're my soul mate and I'm so happy I've found you so early in my life!

Thank you for putting up for me and remember from my favourite book, Wuthering Heights; 'Whatever our souls are made of, hers (A/N I know it says 'his' in the book but hey, trying to make it cute) and mine our the same'.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your presents...:)

With love,

Harry Edward Styles xo'

By the end of the short my deep and meaningful letter from my fellow boyfriend, everything negative assumption- which was hardly any, has vanished.

He's my rock and my lobster, I love him and never ever want to let him go.

I start to sob quietly as I pick up the DVD titled 'For my Sweetheart, Emily'. I sniff and once again curse at myself for being so soft. It feels like I'm in a cliché movie, a fairytale.

Someone whom isn't me.

I place the disc into the player and I press the play button, Harry's body is suddenly popping on the screen. I sit on the edge of the soft bed, trying to be as close to him as I can, though he isn't here physically.

"Em, hey babe. Happy 3 month anniversary! Hope you've enjoyed our time together so far and I hope I haven't pissed you off that much ether." He begins with a short chuckle.

"Well, what awaits you is pretty exciting-well I think it is anyway. I just want to say, I've been reading Wuthering Heights a lot lately 'cus I heard it's one of your favourites, so I just want to name a few of my favourite quotes so far." He clears his throat and grabs the book from somewhere off-screen. "I've got them highlighted.." He blushes.

"Be with me always-take any form-drive me mad! Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!

Make the world stop right here. Make everything stop and stand still and never move again. Make the moors never change, and you and I never change.

If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a whole lifetime, he couldn't love you as much as I do in a single day.

Nothing that God or Satan could inflict would have parted us...if you still want to, go to the window now. I hope you enjoy the rest of the night babe. I love you Emily." He produces a small wave and the DVD turns day itself off.

"This is crazy!" I exclaim out loud. All this for me? Me. He's crazy, I'll never beat this-ever!

I walk to the window and I open it to see 5 shadows dotted around in front of me down below on the grass. Suddenly, spotlights have mysteriously been alerted; presenting One Direction.

"I hope you enjoyed the letter and DVD, Em! This is the last surprise until our actual anniversary!" Harry states, smiling up at me. I gulp back the tears and I nod, happy tears falling from my now water-stained face to the small balcony.

After his short paragraph; a backing track has started, illuminating the silence around us with a sweet melody and they begin to sing.

"Am I awake, am I asleep or somewhere in between.
I can't believe that you are here lying next to me.
Or did I dream a dream that we were perfectly entwined.
Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine.
Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss.
And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this.
I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl, and I'm not afraid to tell it to the world!

Truly, madly, deeply,
I am foolishly completely falling.
And somehow you kicked all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me truly, madly, deeply in love with you.
In love with you.

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed.
And wake you up with all the words I still haven't said.
And tender touches to show you how I feel.
Or should I act so cool, like it was no big deal.

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this.
Or put this day back on replay and keep reliving it.
'Cus it's the tragic truth, if you don't feel the same, my heart will fall apart if someone said your name.

Truly, madly, deeply,
I am foolishly completely falling.
And somehow you kicked all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me truly, madly, deeply in love with you.

I hope I'm not a casualty, hope you won't get up and leave.
Might not mean that much to you, but to me it means everything...
Everything.

Truly, madly, deeply,
I am foolishly completely falling.
And somehow can turn all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me truly, madly, deeply in love (in love)
With you (with you)
In love (in love)
With you (with you)
In love (in love)
With you (with you)"