I suddenly noticed that Wesley already walked away with his friends and that I was standing all alone in the hallway.
I turned towards my locker and punched against it. And again. And again. And again. Imagining that it was Wesely.

"She will be mine, I promise you that." I said whispering.

I opened the locker and pulled out the clowns mask that I brought from home and smirked.
Wesley will die today and everybody else who caused me pain.

It ends today

Your Pov

"So what do we want to do now?" I asked as I reached slowly for his hand.

He noticed that and took mine in his, squeezing it lightly.

"I don't know, let's just enjoy the day by walking through the park....collecting sweets and prank older people."

I laughed. "I would enjoy that."

We walked through a nearby park, it was very beautiful. The tress where shining in beautiful autumn colours and the sun gave us a bit warmth so we would freeze. Kids were running pass us, playing some sort of game while they were in their costumes already. The kids run away and we were now alone in the park.
Wesley looked behind us the whole time, which was confusing.

"Is something wrong?" I asked unsure and stopped walking.

"Yea, it's just....I have a feeling that someone is following us." Wesley said laughing and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"You're just being paranoid Wesley, trust me. No one is here except for us...I think."

"Well that really calms my nerves you know that?" He sarcastically said and pushed me slightly. I giggled and pushes him back.

"So since were alone....I wanted to ask you something, (Y/n)."

"Ok, what's up?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you....if you wanted to be my girlfriend...I know it sounds crazy and all, but I couldn't get you out of my mind since I met you. " he sincerely said and grabbed my hands.

"Aww Wesley, I don't know what to say." I said blushing madly and bit my bottom lip.

"Say yes." He said pleading and smirked.

"NO!"

Wesley suddenly got pushed to the ground and a boy with a clowns mask looked down at him with pure hatred.
I was shocked. It was Michael.

"Michael what are you doing?!" I said panicking and tried to push him away, but he wouldn't move. He pushed me away and picked up a bough.
I groan as pain filled my whole body, my eyes slowly looked up from the ground and saw that Michael slowly lifted the bough.

"M-Michael?" I stuttered.

Suddenly he began to constantly beat Wesley who was scream and crying of the pain.
I started to cry and held my hands in front of my face, I couldn't stand it.
Michael then stopped and lifted his mask up, while Wesley coughed blood and tears fell from his once beautiful eyes.

"P-please Michael-" he then coughed again "W-w-why are you d-doing this?!"

Michael bend down to his level and grabbed something out of his jacket before he got up again.

I crawled towards Wesley while Michael was busy with the letter. Wesley reaches out for my hand and I gladly gave it to him. He squeezed my hand hard and was shaking like crazy as his brown eyes looked pleading into mine.

"You need to r-r-run, (Y/n). Get help....please...." I began to silently cry. Someone suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me next to Wesley. My head hit the sand and I got yanked by my hair so that I was facing Wesley.

"YOU WANT HIM?!" Michael screamed frustrated and looked at me "This pathetic waste of human flesh."

More tears were falling down my cheeks. Michael suddenly began to laugh.

"You were just testing me....weren't you? You smart little girl you...."

"Michael, you're scaring me." I said crying and struggling to get out of his iron grip.

"Leave h-her alone!" Wesley whisper/yelled and coughed right after that some blood out.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). I will end him and the rest of my list....And then you, my little sister boo and I can live in peace. No one will ever take you away from me....I promise." He said grinning evil and pulled his mask down before he pushed me aside and lifts the bough high into the air.

"S-she will n-never Love you, M-Myers." Wesley said coughing and smirked "S-she loves m-me."
Michael clenched the bough in his fists and gritted his teeths.

"SHE IS MINE!" he yelled and beat Wesley, till he didn't move.
I began to cry as I stood up and the lifeless eyes of my crush....were staring right at me.
Michael was breathing fast, his blood was boiling from anger and was now a little satisfied that the first person is gone, the one who was trying to steal 'his girl'. He threw the bloody bough away and turned slowly to my direction.

His body was covered in Wesleys blood, his blood dripping clown mask stared right at me. It was horrifying.
He lifted his mask with a satisfied smirk on his face and slowly walked to me.

I walked slowly backwards with each step he took till I hit the tree. Michael was now right in front of my, lowering his head to my neck and inhaled the scent of my perfume before giving my neck a kiss.
I was paralysed with fear and didn't dare to move a single muscle.

"You're mine now." He said whispering, his hot breath hit my neck which made me shiver. He then faced me again, his eyes were filled with pure evilness and satisfaction.
I did the only thing I thought was right and kicked him right between his legs with full force. He groaned in pain and got on his knees. I took the opportunity and ran...I ran as fastest as I could back to my home, my safe place.