Chapter 4

It was morning and I was extremely hungry. There was no food left. Great. I went and got on Buck. We galloped to the same location as I rode Dream to go into town.

There was a grocery store that I went into. Some people were suspicious that a small girl was walking into the grocery store by herself, but didn't do anything. I grabbed some chex mix, crackers, water, beef jerky, and candy of course.

It was time to feed the horses so I went back to the barn and did so. This time instead of riding to Star, I walked. He was right there waiting for me when I noticed people on the cliff next to the field. A woman and her daughter were setting up a camera when I hid behind a tree.

I gestured for Star to come to me and he did. I took hold of his mane and led him to the barn. He went into the stall next to Dream.

"There you go boy." I said to him.  I could have been in danger. I couldn't risk getting caught. Star was at the barn now, but I was right by the field. They could come over here any day now. What should I do? I thought.

I grab and extra halter I have and put it inside. I put him on the cross ties and began to groom him. As I do, I notice an old scar on his hind leg. I didn't think it was caused by another horse. My best guess was that he had has encounters with humans before.