EPILOGUE

Two weeks voyage from Italy to England was a success for the lovely newlywed couple. Tristan and Kindness descended the attached staircase of their steamship to be greeted by many citizens, England's monarchy's famous sons: Prince George II and Prince William and diplomatic minister, Tony. While they stepped into the port of London.

'Welcome to London, England, Prince Tristan and Duchess Kindness of Italy,' Prince George II smiled offering his hand for a handshake.

Tristan smiled, 'Thank you, Your Royal Highness' and shook his hand firmly.

'It's a pleasure to be here. Thank you for having us,' Kindness answered politely shaking their hands.

Prince George II nodded, 'It's no problem at all.'

'Lacey, spoke so kindly of you. She can't wait to see you, Kindness,' Prince William added standing alongside his brother.

Kindness smiled, 'Really? I can't wait either. She knows I love being flattered' and chuckled while William joined her.

'We'll escorted you to Buckingham Palace. Before we head off to our conference,' Prince George II added.

Tristan nodded, 'Thank you.'

'That will be great,' Kindness smiled.

Prince William answered, 'Alright, let's go, it looks like it's about to rain.'

Looking at the gloomy sky in London. They headed off into carriage with the men and rode off to the palace. At that very moment, Kindness's fingers trembled in her husband's own. Feeling overwhelmed when she thought aloud, 'It's been fifteen years. I can't believe I'm going to finally see my best friend again.'

Tristan noticed her hand shaking and squeezed it as she turned to him as he asked, 'Are you alright, Kindness?'

'Just excited to see Lacey, that's all,' Kindness admitted smiling.

Tristan questioned, 'Is that all, dear?' staring into her worriedly.

'No...I wonder if she's changed or still the same old Lacey I've known all my life. I wonder if she's upset with me for not writing her back. I didn't know my step mother kept all her letters from me,' Kindness explained looking down at her dress sadly.

Tristan didn't care if they were other men in the room. What mattered was his wife's feelings.

He caressed her cheek and made her face him and answered, 'Still she invited you to her wedding and even wrote about Helena warning you that she might have her letters. I don't think you'll get another best friend like her, darling.'

'Why did I ever think like that? You're right, you know that,' Kindness smiled kissing his lips and pulled back. She thanked him, 'Thank you, love.'

'I know. My pleasure, my angel,' Tristan smirked wiggling his eyebrows up as she laughed smiling widely before kissing her back and then their ride stopped.

As soon as they exited they were outside Buckingham Palace. Prince George II and Prince William led the way, they followed as the guards were close by. Walking up the grand staircase onto the second floor into the living room. They saw a beautiful young woman dressed in a yellow and white lace gown approaching them. It was her best friend, twenty-six year old, Lacey Marie Beatrice.

'Kind!' She yelled running into her opened arms.

'Lacey,' Kindness smiled hugging her best friend.

'Oh how I missed you,' Lacey said pulling back.

'It's been so long, my Lacey,' Kindness answered looking at her. 'You haven't change much.'