CHAPTER SEVEN

Prince Tristan was about to leave as he muttered, 'This is hopeless and ridiculous. Why did I believe she'll come? Why did I ever think she was the one I was going to marry....' And then he was stopped midway in his sentence when the music changed when he saw Kindness entered the room standing at the top in centre of the grand royal staircase. She looked radiate and glorious in her mint sapphire ball gown. 'Whoa...' He trailed off lost in her beauty, smile and the light glowing around her body like an eternal flame. 'It's her? My flower princess that everyone spoke of. She's really an angel tonight,' he thought speechlessly.

She was looking straight at him descending step by step on the royal grand staircase with a charming smile. He went straight to her as she bowed before him politely.

'It's a pleasure to meet you again, Your Highness,' Kindness smiled.

'I didn't expect to see you so soon,' Tristan smiled and grabbed her hand. He whisked her into his arms across the ballroom's dance floor as they danced enticing the court, the king and queen even her step mother and sisters.

'You didn't? Then you didn't have faith in me,' Kindness replied holding his shoulder.

'There won't promises made for this? But I still hopeful,' Prince Tristan answered holding her waist gliding across the ballroom's floor in circles.

'There wasn't but at least enjoy this moment with me,' Kindness responded spinning back into his embrace.

'I will for you are the princess of the ball,' Tristan flirted leaning his forehead against hers.

'You're the prince of this ball. It's your event not mine,' Kindness blushed chuckling before she felt him kissed her nose surprising the guests.

'In my eyes it's neither mine but yours,' Tristan smirked watching as she pulled her back timidly with rosy cheeks.

Kindness smiled before realising the women and men including his parents and her stepfamily were admiring the endearing view of them.

'Everyone is staring at us like we have the moon and stars in our hands,' she spoke shyly.

SONG: MOON & STARS IN OUR HANDS

Chorus

We have the moon and stars in our hands.

We're not dreaming just floating.

Dancing together like we're in the air.

Everyone is watching us;

Like they've seen a miracle.

Whenever we connect;

The moon and stars appeared.

Verse 1

You are the moon and stars;

Drifting around me.

Whenever you smile fireworks appear.

I'm lost in your eyes;

Vast like the universe.

You're dazzling like a crystal;

With an eternal light.

You are the moon and stars, princess;

In my world tonight.

I hope it never ends too soon for me.