Violet

" VIOLET GET READY FOR SCHOOL AND I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR COMPLAINING," mom said.
Mom is always annoying and yells at me for everything, first she took my weed just cuz I smoked a hit or 2. I'm not always the kind of gal that likes pleasing others. Like c'mon women give me a break! It isn't my fault you lowered my self esteem that I need weed almost every 2 seconds when I think I'm losing my mind. Dad hates when me and mom fight.I mean at least the old man doesn't annoy the fuck out of me as much. " you too need to stop ripping each other's throats, get a long already, your giving me a headache," dad always says that after he got pissed off by us.I never liked dating, too many immature guys at school, none can handle my Bipolar ugly ass. I live in a small town so there's hardly any good lookin dudes or gals. I'm basically called the "hot emo punk,grunge kid" at school, apparently I'm the only good looking there. Good.

" IM PUTTING ON MY MAKEUP DUMBASS," I said to my mom yelling all the way from the bathroom. Smudged eyeliner and purple eyeshadow it is! " fuck where's that damn black lipstick....AHAA here you are you little rat,".
I put on some random band shirt,
I think it was Slipknot or Nirvana , either of one I don't care. I put on some black shorts and fishnets and my boots. I grabbed my black leather jacket and my backpack and my keys that had a pennywise keychain(man I love that damn clown, mainly cuz the actor is hot as hell!) and headed down stairs.
Dad sat in the couch drinking coffee and reading some shitty newspaper. Wow talk about stereotypical old dad.
"Bye dad, I'm leav—"
" VIOLET ANN RIDER! YOU DESTROYED THE DAMN BATHROOM WITH YOUR SHITTY MAKEUP,"mom said.
" I DONT GIVE A FU—," I started to say to my mother but my dad interrupted me.
" Get out of here before your mom gets on your ass! Love you my little Violet"
I rolled my eyes and gave my dad a smile " k, love yah," then I left and walked into my car and started the engine.