mikaelson love interests

this is a chapter that got requested, and if you have any ideas or requests then please comment away, and ill decide whether or not if it should be apart of the guide

(reminder that requests arent for imagine prompts or one-shots, it's specifically about trying to understand a character or storyline or literally anything to do with the TVD Universe or what overused and/or incorrect things happen when writing about the TVD Universe)

kys6pls9 thank you for requesting this, it made me think a lot about these characters and honestly it's a really good addition to the guide. I hope it helps in future fanfics. :)

so, this bit is about what type of person each of the Mikaelsons would either date or be attracted to

another reminder that im not an expert, but i did consult a few friends/fellow fic writers to try and get a good viewpoint from all sides

i did research into their exes or current significant others as well as their personalities

this will only include the Mikaelson siblings and strongest additions to their family through the show, so no to Esther and Mikael, they shouldn't be here anyway

Freya - confirmed bisexual

The best thing to know about Freya is she hates traitors and liars

The best thing to know about Freya is she hates traitors and liars. She collects the ashes from her enemy's bodies. So she's pretty hardcore. Freya doesn't have time to think about relationships, what with worrying over one of her family's many foes coming for them every so years. So it's most likely she won't even notice something potentially happening between her and another person until its staring at her right in the face. But generally, she very much loves her significant others. She was ready to run away from Dahlia with the man she married and their unborn child early in her life and she found Keelin dying to be one of her biggest fears. So once she forms a relationship with someone she will love and protect them with everything she has, she has very big protective instincts over her loved ones.

Finn - room for exploration