even more face claim choices! (plus ideas)

even more face claim choices bc why not,
we gotta get you kids off of the Teen Wolf ladies and Nina Dobrev,

give their faces a friggin break and explore the multitude of diverse, fresh, and incredibly talented actors that you might have heard of but haven't used bc you need to be reminded that they exists my babies

Oscar Isaac

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT ME FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE ABSOLUTE LEGEND THAT IS OSCAR ISAAC OK PEOPLEthe guy didn't just understand the assignment, he taught the entire friggin' class okay, the entire schooli think he could play a ripper if you base it ...

the guy didn't just understand the assignment, he taught the entire friggin' class okay, the entire school
i think he could play a ripper if you base it off his saddest gifs. if not, you could turn it around and use him for a regular older vampire, maybe a sweaty stressed out werewolf? bc why not? or a stressed out witch in New Orleans?
but honestly, i like him as a vampire

May Calamawy

and let's not forget, the other face of moon knight (which i guess technically is also oscar isaac but im talking about the love interest) please to welcome the fine lady that made an impression on me in the 4th episode, when i see her i can defin...

please to welcome the fine lady that made an impression on me in the 4th episode, when i see her i can definitely see some type of hunter, whether she's supernatural or human won't matter, she's that cool. maybe even someone like Bela Talbot from Supernatural where she isn't a hunter (and she isn't supernatural) but she knows about the world and she gets difficult-to-acquire items to sell to witches and vampires and werewolves bc why not. a human procurer of magical artifacts if you will.
and if not, i recommend her for a nice witch story in new orleans

Meaghan Rath